Let the Tailgating begin in Carolina | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let the Tailgating begin in Carolina

nc dolfan

Rookie
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you guys will be there for this...Just got my tickets today and they are sweet...If anyone wants to do some tailgating let me know so we can meet up....

Hey NC,
Im gonna be there,I havent got my tickets in the mail yet but i'll be in section 506.Definitly gonna do some tailgaiting!!

phatphish, I'l be in section 109 row1...Dolphins sideline baby!!!let me know if you want to tailgate...I've got a parking pass...just let me know something...

nc dolfan said:
phatphish, I'l be in section 109 row1...Dolphins sideline baby!!!let me know if you want to tailgate...I've got a parking pass...just let me know something...

Where are you parking?

I'm coming in for the game from Rochester, NY! I would love to meet some locals for tailgating! I'll be in sec 518. I'm in for a good party! I'll be celebrating my 30th b-day too!!! So I'm definetly in to party!

:birthday: :drinkers: :party:

whats up guys....first off we are all meeting at our hotel bar....we are staying right across the street from the stadium at --you can throw a rock and hit the stadium...Residence Inn Uptown Charlotte

404 S Mint St, Charlotte, NC 28202

email me at jmcartan@nc.rr.com and I'll give you guys my cell number....we can arrange something over the phone....talk at ya soon

I'll be there

Anyone hooking up for the game? I'll be getting in about 12 from Atlanta, staying at the Courtyard Marriot, about 4 blocks from stadium. Anyone in that area getting some people together? It's game time fellas! AF116SFS@Yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom