Let us look upward instead of downward... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let us look upward instead of downward...

DJRoss

Starter
Reaction score
In regards to the Dolphins rookies in Management and coaching. Bill Parcells is beginning a new life as an Executive Vice President head of operations. This is a role that is not easily mastered.

He will find himself very much behind the desk and in the boardroom vs on the sideline and on the practice field. The question is how will he handle his rookie year as an executive?

Jeff Ireland is also a rookie as a general manager. It is one thing to be a scout and one year sitting as a Vice President over scouting operations, and another thing to manage the franchise. This is a big transition.

Our final rookie is the head coach Tony Sparano. He spend five years with the Cowboys as an assistant. The way he handles his rookie year is key given that the last rookie was run out on a rail.

So with all this new blood in the franchise and all of these individuals essentially rookies, it will be interesting to see if Huizenga's gamble pays dividends.

I sure hope it pays off. I am ready to put a looking decade of Dolphin football behind me.

Back
Top Bottom