Let's As A Group Block Omar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's As A Group Block Omar

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Ok. That's enough of this guy. I challenge everyone on here to not click on any of his stories. His sense of entitlement has gone way too far. Now he's straight up insulting us as a fan base. Let's see how he likes it when none of his stories get clicked on and his editor starts holding him accountable.

Ok. That's enough of this guy. I challenge everyone on here to not click on any of his stories. His sense of entitlement has gone way too far. Now he's straight up insulting us as a fan base. Let's see how he likes it when none of his stories get clicked on and his editor starts holding him accountable.

Omar can be a dumb $hit more often than not, but where is he wrong on that statement?

I mean you have read some the ludicrous or uninformed hot takes around here.

Or is this more of a "I can beat up my brother, but no one else better touch him" stance?

Just sayin.

Omar can be a dumb $hit more often than not, but where is he wrong on that statement?

Or is this more of a "I can beat up my brother, but no one else better touch him" stance?

Just sayin.
Omar is a clown. I’m honestly baffled he still has a job.

Just sayin.
Soft headed? That's out of line Mach. He has a job because of us fans wanting info on our team. He's biting the hand that feeds him by coming after us.

Soft headed? That's out of line Mach. He has a job because of us fans wanting info on our team. He's biting the hand that feeds him by coming after us.
So it is a "my brother" thing. That's cool Loco.

All I meant was there are fans that fit the description, are there not?

Omar is feeling froggy today.

Back
Top Bottom