Let's As A Group Block Omar | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's As A Group Block Omar

You can't be serious.......

You're one of the first ones to point out when someone posts a dumb statement. Not that I have any issue there.
I was asking what stupid takes on here you've seen from those that like Tua. Sure they're are those that defend no matter what but most of those who like Tua are doing so as fans of the Dolphins.

I was asking what stupid takes on here you've seen from those that like Tua. Sure they're are those that defend no matter what but most of those who like Tua are doing so as fans of the Dolphins.
It wasn't a Tua specific comment brother, but since you bring it up, one extreme is just as ridiculous as the other.

Tua is a POS is lame.
Tua can do no wrong is lame.

The same applies to many different situations. Had nothing to do with TT.

It wasn't a Tua specific comment brother, but since you bring it up, one extreme is just as ridiculous as the other.

Tua is a POS is lame.
Tua can do no wrong is lame.

The same applies to many different situations. Had nothing to do with TT.

Which is why I actually agree our fan base is mentally soft on Tua.

Most dont want to hear anything that doesn't fit their narrative, positive or negative.

Which is why I actually agree our fan base is mentally soft on Tua.

Most dont want to hear anything that doesn't fit their narrative, positive or negative.
yep. we are mentally weak. its so sad that we cant handle dissenting opinions. it's supposed to be what makes our country great in the first place.

Sure, let’s try to cancel him because we don’t like what he has to say about Tua. We have become so incredibly soft as a society.

How ironic is it that the reaction to him saying some are thin skinned about being critical of Tua is to try to cancel him. Hysterical.
How is that being soft? It's bullsh!t to be called out by the media. If you're ok with that then screw you too.

I don’t have a problem with Omar…he’s right about this.

There’s a large number of fans on this board that still insist Tua is better than Herbert…which is not backed up by the evidence.

I don’t believe in cancel culture!

The post was fine but none of the cancel culture stuff please. That'll open a can of worms we don't want to go down

Dude, you are literally proving Omar's point by trying to cancel him.
How is that? I just don't feel like a member of the media who is essentially paid by us fans though in a roundabout fashion has the right to be insulting us. Without us, he has no job. Show some respect is my expectation. People are just routinely getting out of line these days. Without the fans that read his articles, he's working at Chipotle.

I've made it no secret how much a dislike Omar. I personally cancel him as much as possible, but am not interested in this tactic.

If we want to organize to fight back on Twitter by pointing out his BS and history of terrible takes (past and present), I'm down. I don't do passive aggressive. If I have a problem w u I let you know to your face (or as close to I can get to it as possible).

Regardless of whether it's true Fins fans handle criticism of Tua poorly, there are better ways express that without insulting the fanbase.

And were the fans that defended Tannehill back when you were mercilessly bashing him? The receipts are still on ur account Omar. He said Matt Moore was just as good as him, Tyrod Taylor was better (in 2019), that Gase's biggest mistake was hitching his wagon to him, and when asked what was the biggest factor was for Tannehill's growth during his best year here he said "it's all Gase."

He's a selective hater that tries to rile up fans for clicks.

How is that? I just don't feel like a member of the media who is essentially paid by us fans though in a roundabout fashion insulting us. Without us, he has no job. Show some respect is my expectation. People are just routinely getting out of line these days. Without the fans that read his articles, he's working at Chipotle.
He's saying how mentally weak some Tua supporters are, and your response is to be mentally weak and try to cancel him. Thats totally playing into his hands and proving his point.

I've made it no secret how much a dislike Omar. I personally cancel him as much as possible, but am not interested in this tactic.

If we want to organize to fight back on Twitter by pointing out his BS and history of terrible takes (past and present), I'm down. I don't do passive aggressive. If I have a problem w u I let you know to your face (or as close to I can get to it as possible).

Regardless of whether it's true Fins fans handle criticism of Tua poorly, there are better ways express that without insulting the fanbase.

And were the fans that defended Tannehill back when you were mercilessly bashing him mentally soft? The receipts are still on ur account Omar.

He said Matt Moore was just as good as him, Tyrod Taylor was better (in 2019), that Gase's biggest mistake was hitching his wagon to him, and when asked what was the biggest factor was for Tannehill's growth during his best year here he said "it's all Gase."

And were the fans that defended Tannehill back when you were mercilessly bashing him? The receipts are still on ur account Omar. He said Matt Moore was just as good as him, Tyrod Taylor was better (in 2019), that Gase's biggest mistake was hitching his wagon to him, and when asked what was the biggest factor was for Tannehill's growth during his best year here he said "it's all Gase."

ernest p worrell school GIF

Back
Top Bottom