Let's As A Group Block Omar | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's As A Group Block Omar

2021. QB in day two of practice throws 5 or 6 TDs no INTS and you get from the media he played a little better. They just have to NEG everything. If they ain't b!tching they will die. MOST towns would be geeking out about how Tua did today.

I'd bet money that pretty soon that Omar Kelly will be tweeting that Jacoby Brissett has won the job in training camp and deserves to start.

He's already setting that scenario up. If Tua struggles early on, hero Omar will say I told you so. If Tua plays at a high level you'll hear nothing but crickets from Omar.

Has Nomar ever acknowledged that Ryan Tannehill is a pretty damn good QB?

People like Nomar help drive good players out of town, especially when Nomar is used like a cuckold toy with Miko Grimes and her husband in some weird vendetta against Tannehill.

He's one of the worst beat writers in the NFL. Nomar wouldn't be a proofreader in a place like New York.

I like when he pisses off the mentally soft Dolphins fans.
He doesn’t piss me off. I know he doesn’t have a clue about sports and especially football. So anything he reports is totally irrelevant in regards to him actually knowing anything that is happening with the Dolphins.

Has Nomar ever acknowledged that Ryan Tannehill is a pretty damn good QB?

People like Nomar help drive good players out of town, especially when Nomar is used like a cuckold toy with Miko Grimes and her husband in some weird vendetta against Tannehill.

He's one of the worst beat writers in the NFL. Nomar wouldn't be a proofreader in a place like New York.
What does Nomar have to do with it? If I remember right he didn’t like Tannehill, but I doubt he ever talked to Mike Grimes. Now Omar that’s a different story. Leave my favorite Alabama poster out of it.

Clearly this post has replies every time anyone posts about omar. Just coming here to let you all know of your compulsive ways of not avoiding talking about omar.

Who really cares what this clown tweets :shrug:

If this thread turns into members just calling out others it will go away

2021. QB in day two of practice throws 5 or 6 TDs no INTS and you get from the media he played a little better. They just have to NEG everything. If they ain't b!tching they will die. MOST towns would be geeking out about how Tua did today.
Did he do that today? If so, that's awesome!! Tua deserves praise when he plays well and criticism when he plays poorly just like anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom