Let's As A Group Block Omar | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's As A Group Block Omar

He doesn’t piss me off. I know he doesn’t have a clue about sports and especially football. So anything he reports is totally irrelevant in regards to him actually knowing anything that is happening with the Dolphins.
I didn't say he pisses you off.

Sounds good to me! And should be very easy for me. to ignore Omar since I'm not ever on Twitter (worst website on the internet not counting theganggreen.com😁)
Hey I get good laughs and giggles from ganggreen.

I've said on here many times before. I have no clue what Omar says until it gets posted on this forum.
One time I challenged Mando on Twitter to start being a journalist by actually reporting facts rather than his take. He told me he wasn’t a journalist but an opinion writer. I responded that I already knew he wasn’t a journalist. Lol. Truth. Omar is a moron. His best question for Tua was asking him about his “beard game.” Seriously?

Just watch, he will shower praise on the littlest things a back-up does, while belittling anything good that the starter (or whoever his target is) does.

You know he is right.

After all the years of Henne and Tannehill failing spectacularly, so many are fed up with the BS. I believe a lot of that frustration is thrown at Tua, but so many expect Tom Brady the first year and that's just not realistic man.

That idiot blocked me awhile ago. He didn’t like me calling him out on his ****.

George Mason University -- was there during the Final Four (yes, I'm getting old.)
Understood. I don’t know why I had that school blanked from my memory. It’s more of a commuter school to those of us who live around here but obviously out of towners attend as well.

Sure, let’s try to cancel him because we don’t like what he has to say about Tua. We have become so incredibly soft as a society.

How ironic is it that the reaction to him saying some are thin skinned about being critical of Tua is to try to cancel him. Hysterical.
Hate to break it to you but the majority of folks here had wanted him canceled long before Tua was on the team.

Understood. I don’t know why I had that school blanked from my memory. It’s more of a commuter school to those of us who live around here but obviously out of towners attend as well.

I went because it was the only school in the state that specialized in my field of study. Many more do now.

That said: I ended up rooming with fraternity guys, so I had no problem finding fun. :)

Why you care what he does?
I thought you wouldn't spend one second on him?

Back
Top Bottom