Lets assume everything goes as planned: what do we do with the two 1st rounders? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets assume everything goes as planned: what do we do with the two 1st rounders?

ironically, neither Nick Chubb nor Derrick Henry were drafted in round 1. neither were Jonathan Taylor, Joe Mixon, Dalvin Cook, Eli Mitchell, Antonio Gibson and Damien Harris. only two of the top 10 rushers in 2021 were first round picks (Najee Harris, Zeke Elliott).

five of those players were 2nd rounders. that's the sweet spot for RBs in today's NFL.
Very Strong Response!

If they know Tua is the guy after this year, I love the idea of continuing to kick that second 1st rounder to the following season. It’s great insurance against a major injury.

If that's the case why do most drafts have RBs taken in the 1st round.
Yes it's a passing league but teams like the Titans and Browns have star RB that put them in the playoffs each year. Not their shitty QBs
I'm not advocating for or against a RB in the 1st or 2nd, but because they have been taken high is not really a great argument...

..I mean the Jets took safeties back to back in the 1st (6th OA) and 2nd round (39th OA).

how about losing them to some grudge between brady, goodell, flores and ownership!?!? how 'bout THAAAAT, huh?

Back
Top Bottom