Let's be honest: Fins are better off without Nick. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's be honest: Fins are better off without Nick.

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He accomplish nothing really. All he did was impress us with the hiring of hundreds of coaches who task vary from jock strap coach to masseur coach. He made it seem like he knew what he was doing but all he did talk alot crap.

Saban is clueless when it comes to offense. We probably wouldve had another year of Mularkey if he stayed so we have a good shot of someone coming in who understands the modern offensive strategies needed to field an effective offense. The thing that really annoys me about this punk is how he basically has his syatem players on our team and now we might get a guy who needs different type of atheletes

I agree completely. He was over his head, and couldn't relate to the players as adults. His record and personnel choices speak for themselves.

To say he accomplished nothing is a lil harsh. They did manage to shut out the Patriots and improve the Dolphin record of the 4-12 we had. That's at least two things he did right.

How are we better? We lost a good coach and the coaching pool this year leaves a lot to be desired. A man that was accumulating talent for his system is gone and no matter who gets the job we'll get new players for a new system. Not good IMO.

How are we better? We lost a good coach and the coaching pool this year leaves a lot to be desired. A man that was accumulating talent for his system is gone and no matter who gets the job we'll get new players for a new system. Not good IMO.

A good coach ??? On what grounds? All Saban really do is alter reality. All the fans saw is someone who seem to be clone of Bill but he he was just an imposter..

the fins need someone to come in and make wholesale changes. Not just changes in attitude, but changes in players. Saban screwed Miami and left like he was with a 2$ .........well, you know. Get the right coach who believes in this team, and who will stay to build it, and the fins will be swimming in sweet waters again within a few years. It's going to take some time, though.

We need to bring in Norm Chow, and a solid GM. Chow has taught some great QB's, and we should be bringing ina young guy thru the draft this yr. He also has ran ag great offense @ USC, and turned the dreaded Titans offense into a legit NFL offense. With the help of a good solid GM who can evaluate talent, and correctly and properly draft we should have a steady foundation for yrs to come.

Okay this is my opinion, I am no HC or GM I am just a big time Dolphin Fan who wants to see his team playing in Jan not at home watching other teams play. Who ever they hire needs to be able take what we have in young players, Ronnie Brown, Derek Hagan, Chris Chambers, Randy McMichael( disappointed this year) and other young players and find a coach that can use them properly. When I look at our team we have a good core of players with some time still left in them. So when I look around the league Cam Cameron of the San Deigo Chargers is the best pick, the Chargers O-line was just as bad as our was a few years ago no real big names, the WR no real big names, Philip Rivers is a good young QB and LT is well probably the best in the game right now. He has a TE that is just a monster just like McMichael could be when he gets head back in the game. I think he take his system make Ronnie Brown a pro-bowl running back and either use Daunte or draft a QB, now I know everyone is down on Daunte but the dude had a bum knee, his fault for rushing maybe even Saban own fault for not allowing DC to properly heal that knee. So with that I hope we go Offensive minded coach with keeping Randy Mueller or I wish they could get Jimmy Johnson to come and be GM, cause guys face it the man can draft plan and simple. Anyways not many other GM's out there and all the good ones no one is going to let them go. Anyways thats my take again just a fan of the Dolphins wanting to see something different tired of hearing what we can do ready to see it.

i was blinded by saban until today..i thought he was the man, but lets look at what he had done for the dolphins : 1.ronnie brown(who was the 2nd overall pick, so it didnt take a genius to draft someone good at that spot), 2.crowder, was an awesome pick, 3.t.daniels is a decent player..now thats all he did in two whole drafts!! crowder is the only guy he gave us..he signed a bunch of old vets, who to their credit are playing real well, but it shows that saban tried winning now instead of building a young team, and he couldnt even do that. I would understand if a coach left because he felt that he didnt have the control, but this fool had all the control in the world to remake the phins, and he quit when things started looking grim. he s not cut for the nfl.

he is a liar, the worst kind, the kind that smiles at you while they back stab you, he would have cement shoes on in philly

Saban is clueless when it comes to offense. We probably wouldve had another year of Mularkey if he stayed so we have a good shot of someone coming in who understands the modern offensive strategies needed to field an effective offense. The thing that really annoys me about this punk is how he basically has his syatem players on our team and now we might get a guy who needs different type of atheletes

Great post adam and I agree completely. We need an offensive mind in here because our offense was inept last year and the defense will be just fine under Capers. Capers and Cameron is the direction we need to go.

Back
Top Bottom