Lets change it up in the bye week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets change it up in the bye week

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Since Miami doesn't play this week lets change up the convo a little. What college player that is currently a Jr or Sr will be the most fun to watch in the NFL? 2 years ago everyone got very excited about what Vick would eventualy bring to the game, and last year it was Peppers. I don't see a guy like thses 2 yet in college ball, but who do you guys think might step up to that level?

My choice would be Roy Williams WR texas. I see a quiet Randy Moss in the makeing. A guy with all the god given talent that Moss has but none of the off the feild antics.

I'd have to say Chad Johnson. He shows so much promise.....wait, the Bungles aren't a college team.

I agree. There aren't a lot of upperclassmen superstars in college right now. But I think it will be fun watching either Roy Williams, Charlie Rodgers, and Andre Johnson. I don't know about Kelly Washington.

As for guys who are Sophomore's and such. I'd have to say WILLIS MCGAHEE out of Miami. That guy has "outstanding" written all over him. He and the UM LBs Williams and Vilma.

Even though he's a freshaman I'll have to say Maurice Clarett from Ohio. He 18yrs old and a stud. It's just crazy seeing him run all over defenses.

How about Greg Jones of FSU?? I think he's gonna be a solid NFL RB.

Also, I'd love to see the Phins take a chance on WR Anquan Boldin (if we could steal him).

Byron Leftwich and all the other top QB's that will be entering the draft. Ever since the famed QB class of 83 retired, it's seemed to methat the level of play at the position took a major nosedive. Its going to be good to see an influx of talent at the position similar to the one we're seeing now with TE's.

Btw, the number one pick will almost certainly be Leftwich considering how many problems the Bungles are having at QB.

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
Even though he's a freshaman I'll have to say Maurice Clarett from Ohio. He 18yrs old and a stud. It's just crazy seeing him run all over defenses.

I posted this about a month ago, but it is such a shame what is happening to Clarett in Ohio St. You can not give an 18 year old kid 30 carries a game. It is just flat our irresponsable, and selfish by the coaches at that school. At 18 you just haven't had a chance to build the muscle mass to be able to deal with that many carries against defenses that is full of 22 year old men that have been training on the professional facilitys for 3 years. We are half way through the season and he has already had 2 big injuries. If he stays at Ohio St untill his Jr season he will be so run down and probably never get a shot to fully collect the NFL's money.

Originally posted by MiamiMan147
Byron Leftwich and all the other top QB's that will be entering the draft. Ever since the famed QB class of 83 retired, it's seemed to methat the level of play at the position took a major nosedive. Its going to be good to see an influx of talent at the position similar to the one we're seeing now with TE's.

Btw, the number one pick will almost certainly be Leftwich considering how many problems the Bungles are having at QB.

..and I am sure Leftwich is cringing having the thought that he will be the 1st pick and become a part of that "awsome" organization named Bengals...

The Bengals dynasty: we suck for generations

Leftwich came out last week saying that he WILL NOT play for the Bengals. So unless Mike Brown gets out of the organization, Leftwhich will pull an Elway/McKinnie if Cincy drafts him.

Originally posted by Muck
Leftwich came out last week saying that he WILL NOT play for the Bengals. So unless Mike Brown gets out of the organization, Leftwhich will pull an Elway/McKinnie if Cincy drafts him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFL, Leftwich is smart, smart boy. Ok then, I take back my prediction about him going to Cincy.

Well the way Cincy plays the draft they will probably trade the pick for a retired players rights and a hot dog vendor.

What is everyone's thoughts on Jared Lorenzen? He is playing great with limited talent around him, and he has a rocket arm. We might not know for 2 years since he is a Jr, but do you think any NFL team will pick a 300lb QB?

What about the offensive lineman playing qb for Kentucky. If he is there later, I wouldn't mind seeing us take a shot at him. The Receiver at Pitt is really good, I tyhink he has had some injury issues.

Originally posted by Dajesus
Well the way Cincy plays the draft they will probably trade the pick for a retired players rights and a hot dog vendor.

What is everyone's thoughts on Jared Lorenzen? He is playing great with limited talent around him, and he has a rocket arm. We might not know for 2 years since he is a Jr, but do you think any NFL team will pick a 300lb QB?

The Redskins had, Sonny " The Gut " Jorgensen.

Back
Top Bottom