Let’s check on Gesicki’s blocking progress | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let’s check on Gesicki’s blocking progress

i think that was refuted by the team.

gesickers name did come up in talks with other teams, but not by us.
That doesn't refute what I posted about Gesicki's cap hit.

Because of Gesicki's cap hit, Miami front office wasn't considering trading him.

Other teams contacted Miami about Gesicki, but unless they were making outrageously generous offers, we were going to turn them down, because of Gesicki's cap hit.

crazy.

i was pulling my hair out.
Yeah the chat I’m in we were all like that’s square on McD if we lose this. Rookie mistake that I bet he’d love to have back. That situation and some 4th and shorts that we punted he was fearful of that Buffalo pass rush. Playing scared against Buffalo isn’t gonna work out too often. But whatever we pulled it off cheers to 3-0

That doesn't refute what I posted about Gesicki's cap hit.

Because of Gesicki's cap hit, Miami front office wasn't considering trading him.

Other teams contacted Miami about Gesicki, but unless they were making outrageously generous offers, we were going to turn them down, because of Gesicki's cap hit.
Links to this.

Personally, I think Gesicki was kept in to get the Defense in a nickel. Maybe they should’ve spread them out a bit, there was no spacing, but watching that particular play, if Gesicki redirected that DB at all the RB could slip inside off of Smythe.

Links to this.

It was based on the Aug 24 2022 post about Gesicki's cap hit.

It was based on the Aug 24 2022 post about Gesicki's cap hit.

McDaniel denied all of this.

McDaniel denied all of this.
McDaniel simply said that Miami wasn't the one bringing up Gesicki's name in trade talks.

That does NOT refute what I posted about Gesicki's cap hit.

If you took Gesicki's cap hit out of the equation, it's likely that McDaniel would have considered trading him.

McDaniel simply said that they weren't considering trading Gesicki.

That does NOT refute what I posted about Gesicki's cap hit.

If you took Gesicki's cap hit out of the equation, it's likely that McDaniel would have considered trading him.
If you say so.

I'll believe McDaniel over you claiming what the front office did it didn't do.

If you say so.

I'll believe McDaniel over you claiming what the front office did it didn't do.

Again, nothing McDaniel said REFUTES OR CONTRADICTS what I said about Gesicki's cap hit.

Last edited:
I just don’t get how you can defend the guy as a blocker

Because he got push by a DE that likely has done stuff like that routinely to tackles AND the play was designed one way and the RB cut back to the strength of that DE leverage.

Not to mention you can find tape on ANY PLAYER getting beat.

One clip? Really? I don’t judge players of a single clip.

No matter what improvement or contributions the kid brings. Some of you won’t be satisfied until he’s gone.

Back
Top Bottom