Lets do this.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets do this..

Im gonna be careful because the last time a National title game looked this lopsided was 2002:D

..but really Im sure we will be about a touchdown favorite.

DBoston80 said:
Im gonna be careful because the last time a National title game looked this lopsided was 2002:D

..but really Im sure we will be about a touchdown favorite.

:lol:

Ohio State will roll over the Florida Gators in the championship game, they have the better all around team and they are very well coached. Jim Tressel will have the guys ready to play and Troy Smith will have another outstanding game and prove that he deserves the Heisman trophy this year.

DBoston80 said:
ok..the "point" is flyin over your head..

..Im starting to be anxious to blow you guys out...your not even the best team in your conference..trust me our PR wont drop the ball and give you 7.

..Chris Leak beat OSU?? LOL bet the farm that piece of garbage cant hold Smiths jock strap...your out manned at every phase of the game...come get some!!!!!!!!

not the best in our own conference, hmm seams to me that UF beat everyone at the top of the SEC but Auburnand (by a disputed fumble that the ump that was in the replay booth is now barred from refing in the SEC)if they would have been the best they would have been in atlanta yesterday. LSU is good but we did beat them too. Just cause you guys dont have a championship game dont discount ours. Plus, you just might be suprised in the title gameQ

DBoston80 said:
Wow I was right..OSU favored by 7.5......sounds about right.
USC was the favorite last year!!! How did that work out for them last year?

Timmy54 said:
USC was the favorite last year!!! How did that work out for them last year?

Obviously the spread means squat..I just am an impulsive gambler so it matters to me.:tongue:

You talk alot of ****.

Honestly I doubt that UF will win and I'm a UF fan.
I sure as hell hope they win.

UF Fin Kat said:
yeah, the loss of colt mccoy explains giving up 40+ to kansas state.

arkansas, LSU and tennessee are ALL better than texas.

Yes but not Michigan :hysterikill:

UF Fin Kat said:
i bet LSU could roll michigan.

I bet on a nuetral site today LSU would beat Florida...people talk about how "close" your 10 point loss to Auburn was..how about the breaks UF caught against LSU?? but wait Im sure thats "different":lol:

DBoston80 said:
I bet on a nuetral site today LSU would beat Florida...people talk about how "close" your 10 point loss to Auburn was..how about the breaks UF caught against LSU?? but wait Im sure thats "different":lol:
Take a look at the thread from that game. The biggest LSU fan on this site had no problem admitting that UF was the better team.

finswin56 said:
Take a look at the thread from that game. The biggest LSU fan on this site had no problem admitting that UF was the better team.

Hopefully JAN 8th you'll extend the same courtesy:D

Back
Top Bottom