Lets draft Dustin Fox since Surtain is leavin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets draft Dustin Fox since Surtain is leavin

finsrule09

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Fox is a good corner tough playin hard hittin and can get ints

LoL The leagues last white cornerback was Sehorn I believe? The only one that made a difference.

I don't think Surtain'll go. Vermeil's probably using him as leverage on Ty Law.

LoL what a smartass, You know he is most likely getting traded.

LtDan662002 said:
You must be a Buckeye fan like me

I'm a fan as well, and I don't think I would take him until the last round or two.

Fitz said:
LoL The leagues last white cornerback was Sehorn I believe? The only one that made a difference.
Yeah but what about the Phins. We have had white safties like Gamble and McGarrahan but I was wondering if anyone remembers us having a white cornerback?

We must of had one at one time or another? :confused:

Fitz said:
LoL what a smartass, You know he is most likely getting traded.

Well, I was messin with ya, but I don't know that he will get traded. I don't think Saban just wants to up and trade the guy, he wants value for him, and if no one offers at the very least a second round pick, then he should keep him right here. There are a lot of factors in this. One being that most teams won't bite if he does not lower his demands, which are 7 mil a year, to go along with a 12 mil signing bonus.

Now what if he lowers his demands to around 8 mil on the signing bonus? It will get more teams interested, and don't you think Miami might be interested in paying that bonus over a 4-5 year contract? I'd bet my last buck that Saban would have to think long and hard about that one.

Fellow OSU fans lets all be realists here!! The man had his share of troubles here in columbus, he is not an NFL corner!! Trust me!! Also he is being scouted as a saftey not a CB!!!!!! Now as a saftey..maybe in the 5th or lower

Back
Top Bottom