Lets Face the Facts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Face the Facts

I agree! I did a whole write up in the "how many wins do we have left" prediction thread.

BLOW

IT

UP

It's a rudderless franchise with no rhyme or reason to why they bring in the players they bring in. Pay $20 m/yr to a DT. Draft big corners and have them play off the LOS. Move up in the draft to pick up a WR who doesn't move the needle in the least when you have other needs. Team needs new GM/VP Ops/scouts.....just blow it up! Thank the Lord that the Browns/Giants/49ers can take the attention away from us.....though I'm not sure for how much longer as we are horrendous. And pay no attention to the 4-5 record. It is a mirage and you all know it! Thank God the Chargers/Jets/Falcons don't know how to close out games! Think this team isn't close to being 1-8 themselves? Just keep kidding yourself if you do.

It's a bad team that needs to start new.

our record may be 4-5 but it could just as easily be 0-9
we have been outscored by almost a 100 points
and we have given up over 40 points to two teams that are not exactly offensive jugger naughts
We have three receiver better than Carolina's top receiver and they hang 45 up on us
Shutout nearly 3 times. This a poorly constructed team. Suh needs traded to a contender. Maybe Jones too. Get all the picks you can. Time to hit the reset button.

Dude we created so many holes with bad contracts that drafting a qb in a high round has become a pipe dream. We need: LT, LG, C, RG, TE, DE, OLB x2, CB, FS all before we even think about drafting a QB. It's too bad our front office can't evaluate talent and our coaching staff can't coach as there are a TON of good qb prosprcts this year.
Dude - You can draftva Qb in the 4th 5th round I don’t care but someone needs to light a fire and Moore ain’t it

Tanner passed on the chance for surgery because he isn’t looking in his rear view mirror - he has ability but lacks the focus and drive to win - he passed on surgery enuf said

Dude - You can draftva Qb in the 4th 5th round I don’t care but someone needs to light a fire and Moore ain’t it

I agree it's needed but due to recent poor drafting and acquisitions qb probably is near the bottom of the the needs list. Right now Gase/Tannenbaum actually believe in Tanhehill and will continue to try (most likely unsuccessfully) plug the many holes around him. We need to get rid of one or both of them before we even have a chance at a rebuild.

it would be stupid to trade you best players away with this front office they would just **** it up. i have to agree that this front office haven't done much to keep them around but, the coaching staff needs to get the playe to play. seems like the players have given up already.

Right now, 15 minutes after the game.....I have NO problems trading or cutting anyone not on a rookie contract.

I'll probably change my mind tomorrow.

Gase,,,,****ing Gase. You are the head ****ing coach and you are responsible for more than just your shitty offense. Get a grip on the D mother ****er.

I hate Gase's offense. No, not the **** we see every week, I HATE the way this offense would look if everyone ran your plays perfectly.

I dont think that is going to change.

I dont see ANY ****ING LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.

My biggest fear right now is that we're going to continue to ignore the free safety position because SURPRISE! We signed 2 strong safeties to big contracts!

I don't know what we're going to draft, but we need a safety, a slot corner, at least one more starting caliber linebacker, and some help at DE to replace the old guys we got on the right side.

I see people calling for us to draft OL but man, watch the last couple of games and let's see how this season plays out. I don't think that's the problem right now.

The team needs LEADERSHIP. I'm not talking about the coaches. We need players that want to win. Landry to me has the passion but he just didn't drag everyone with him. We need s couple of firey badasses and we just don't have them on the team at this time...

Lol He said Promising corners. Howard is dog chit

I'm all for a complete overhaul, but this Suh talk is just crazy. The only higher ranked interior lineman is Aaron Donald. No sane person would ditch a player like Suh when the dead cap hit would be eviscerating.

Right now, 15 minutes after the game.....I have NO problems trading or cutting anyone not on a rookie contract.

I'll probably change my mind tomorrow.

Gase,,,,****ing Gase. You are the head ****ing coach and you are responsible for more than just your ****ty offense. Get a grip on the D mother ****er.

I hate Gase's offense. No, not the **** we see every week, I HATE the way this offense would look if everyone ran your plays perfectly.

I dont think that is going to change.

I dont see ANY ****ING LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.

Gase's dink and dunk offense is too had to watch. Even with the required perfect execution he lulls you to sleep. It's really not going to change, even with a Tannehill. Gase gets credit for bring an offensive guru however all he did is ride Peyton Manning's coat tails. Even Elway realized this when he let Gase keave with Fox. If you go and watch tape of Chicago's offense in 2015 you'll see a lot of depressing similarities. Unfortunately we're stuck with him for most likely 2 years and that is almost too much to stomach.

This I know for sure...we should not be giving out any big contracts for at least the next 2 seasons. We are too far away from being even an also-ran to waste a bunch of money on any one player.

Back
Top Bottom