Lets go Miami get your Feces together | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets go Miami get your Feces together

Ct Fin Freak 13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I dont like the situation were in now with Marino Retiring. Now it just seems like the orginization doesnt know what the hell it's doing. I dont even know what to think. The only thing I know is im tired of all this front office stuff and I dont even want to follow what they do untill the draft. First they interview all these guys for the job. Then they pull the most surprising move that know even sees coming by hiring Marino. And then he freaking retires after denying the fact he wanted to do so. Marino is my favorite player of all time but this move he just pulled sucks and makes the orginaztion look stupid for even hiring him in the first place.
Miami needs to get their feces together.

Agreed.
We are more of an embarrasment then ever. The dust is settling and what do we have? Wanspeil...again!

Spielman is going to be given a fair chance and thats what they wanted all along.. They wantedt Rick to be in charge of the draft and free agency and brought in Marino to overshadow the move and now Spielmans promotion is the only change dealing wth the front office..

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and give him a chance without bashing the MArino thing and saying Miami is doomed.. Spielman is said to be the next big talent when it comes to having an eye for talent..

Right now, the front office has what it wanted all along after interviewing all those canidates, and to tell you the truth, I'm pretty confident in what Spielman will bring in talent-wise.. Let's remember that this guy wanted to trade for Hasselbeck and also wanted Anquan Boldin in last years draft.. Who knows what else this guy wanted..

I'm not down on Miami as most fans are... They got what they wanted

Originally posted by fin-atic
Agreed.
We are more of an embarrasment then ever. The dust is settling and what do we have? Wanspeil...again!

I'm not in anyway, shape or form embarrassed. Marino should never have been hired in the first place. Now that he is gone, its time to find someone who can actually do the job Marino was hired for. You want to feel embarrassed? Think back to Marino last game when Miami was stomped 62-7. Now that's EMBARRASSING!!!!

Agreed.

Remove the smoke and mirrors and the team is exposed! The cloak of happiness which was Marino has vanished and now we realize that those really were rotten eggs Wayne was trying to sell us.

Whoda thunk it?? :mad:

Agreed.

I said it already before that I thought Spielman would get the GM job and that nothing would really change. wanny hired Spielman and therefore would remain somewhat "loyal" to him in that respect. Then enters Marino! Life is great once again as it just pleased the world he was back in Finland once more. Obvioulsy, that was just a way to divert all the attention away from Wamm/Spiel and after we all "calm down" about his so-called resignation, alot will be alllllllllllll forgotten.
I hate to say this, but the Dolphins organization has become one of the most dysfunctional organizations in all of pro sports!! :yell:

HUGE BLACK EYE!!!!
I think Dan should have...well should have considered the job details prior to taking it.....but also stayed until April or so. Therefore he could have been a attractive motivating factor when trying to entice Henson for example.

Back
Top Bottom