Let's Have fun!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's Have fun!!!

Duss

Active Roster
Reaction score
Feeley or Frerotte as the starter....

We have heard a lot of bashing on those 2 lately

Pick your guy and describe as to why you think it's the best candidate to lead the team in 2005!!!

My heart is pulling for Feeley but my head tells me Frerotte will start on September 11th.

He knows the offense and will probably make better decisions.

duss12 said:
Feeley or Frerotte as the starter....

We have heard a lot of bashing on those 2 lately

Pick your guy and describe as to why you think it's the best candidate to lead the team in 2005!!!

Oh ya this will be a ton of fun :escape:

you guys are embarrassing go post your siggy sissy stuff elsewhere

Frerotte will most likely be the starter...He just knows the system better than Feeley...I think we'll be shopping hard for a good QB next year though. I don't think Feeley is the answer at all..I hope I'm wrong.

Feeley and here is why...Saban is a smart man and knows that the Fins wont win the Super Bowl this year...if he knows that then he will play Feeley because he is sure that Ferrote will not take us to the super bowl, lets face it we dont have a raven type defense and we sure dont have an extremely high powered offense. Thereofre if we played Ferrote we would be doing what we did last year when we played Fiedler which, i thought was one of Wanny's biggest mistakes. He will give Feely a chance to succedd becasue he hasd a bigger upside and if he doesnt we will draft a qb. There is no way that logically Saban would play Ferrote

Will reserve judgment until I see them both in the preseason. Those who have made definitive remarks about either of them after one mini camp (without pads) are ridiculous.

Ark139954 said:
Feeley and here is why...Saban is a smart man and knows that the Fins wont win the Super Bowl this year...if he knows that then he will play Feeley because he is sure that Ferrote will not take us to the super bowl, lets face it we dont have a raven type defense and we sure dont have an extremely high powered offense. Thereofre if we played Ferrote we would be doing what we did last year when we played Fiedler which, i thought was one of Wanny's biggest mistakes. He will give Feely a chance to succedd becasue he hasd a bigger upside and if he doesnt we will draft a qb. There is no way that logically Saban would play Ferrote

Saban is a smart man thats why I think that he will play the guy that gives him the best chance of winning now. I have no doubt in my mind that Saban is building the team for the future run, but make no mistake he is coaching to win. If Ferrote gives him the best chance than Ferrrote will start. No way he starts Feeley if he is not the lead guy just because he is building for the future.

It's a tough call, but I'm going with Feeley. Several factors point to Feeley. First, the Dolphins didn't take a qb in the draft when they had a shot at a really good one in Rodgers. To me, that says that Saban wants to see what he has in Feeley first. Secondly, Ferotte is 34 and hardly a guy who can develop. He's a short-term answer at best.

I say Feely gets the nod but if he can't get it done early in the season I can see Gus take over half way through if were not near 500.

Back
Top Bottom