Let's have some opinions. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's have some opinions.

Who would you rather have on your team?

• Total voters
tay0365 said:
Right now Losman has as much potential as I do at playing safety in the NFL.
So what team do you play for is you have as much potential? :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

In light of the recent games this thread deserves a bump.

Look at all those people who voted for AJ just a couple months ago.

Now, go over to the Dolphin section and look at all the threads calling for his head.

:lol::rofl3::lol:

i never noticed this thread. it isnt really a fair poll, since feely isnt our official starter, losman is.

Maybe I would have picked Losman, if i had seen some action from him. For now it has to be Feely. BTW, you miss me wagon circler- or should i say circling wagons?

Wagon I would have waited until the end of the season to bring this up, not the end of one preseason half. He didn't look THAT good.

Feeley, Just because I hate JP ***man, that son of a b!tch.

KGUNBILLS said:
You guys, stop being homers, please!

Feeley has no potential and has already shown he will never be a good started in the league.

Losman has TONS of potential to be a special player, with his work ethic, mobility, and strong arm.

No conteast, Losman

And you ask us not to be homers :lol:

I'm not a homer. I picked JP Losman. Simply on potential.

AJ is not going to catch lightning in a bottle all of a sudden and become Dan Marino overnight.

While JP might not be the best QB in the world, I bet he turns out better than AJ.

...Now, as for who I would take as a team overall, and who is the better organization with a better future???

work_nfl_dolphins_logo1-1.jpg

DolphinDevil28 said:
I'm not a homer. I picked JP Losman. Simply on potential.

AJ is not going to catch lightning in a bottle all of a sudden and become Dan Marino overnight.

While JP might not be the best QB in the world, I bet he turns out better than AJ.

...Now, as for who I would take as a team overall, and who is the better organization with a better future???

work_nfl_dolphins_logo1-1.jpg

:yeahthat:

Speaker said:
Love the bills, but I'm just not feeling this "Losman Era" sorry man.

how come you dont like Losman? are you h0mophobic? :lol:

dol_fan_81 said:
how come you dont like Losman? are you h0mophobic? :lol:

I just don't like the way he took over for the bills. Oh well time will tell how I like the way he plays.

Speaker said:
I just don't like the way he took over for the bills. Oh well time will tell how I like the way he plays.
Yes, because JP manipulated Donahoe to cut Drew and install JP as the starter. You should be mad at Donahoe not JP. And the JP ***man is just childish, there's plenty of reasons not to like Losman. Say that he's arrogant, that you don't think his completion percentage in college was good enough, his mechanics are questionable, or he didn't play especially well against a hurting Colts defense. It sounds like my sister knows more about football than you. Can we be grown-ups now?

Speaker said:
Feeley, Just because I hate JP ***man, that son of a b!tch.

The only straight Billfan on the board. :up:

whoops my bad, I thought I was in the Depths ....

Back
Top Bottom