Let's have some opinions. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's have some opinions.

Who would you rather have on your team?

• Total voters

Wagon Circler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If you could pick, who would you choose to quarterback your team?

clear.gif
or
clear.gif

Having seen nothing but an int from Losman so far in the NFL I will take Feeley. For the future it remains to be seen let me choose again after week 8.

Feeley has proven himself to be incompetent, he doesn't really deal with pocket pressure extrememely well, throws too many INT's. I'll take Losman just because of his upside and mobility.

Right now, i have to pick Feeley. Losman hasnt done anything in the NFL and the games that he was in, he looked awful. Feeley proves that he can be a good QB in Philly and we are hoping he will do the same here.

Justasportsfan said:
who do you think finfans would pick?

I am sure alot of people will take a guy who showed some flashes in his career then a guy who hasnt done anything.

Justasportsfan said:
who do you think finfans would pick?

Im a fin fan and I`d pick Losman, not that he has proven anything but at least I haven`t seen him failing so much, and he is closer to being a real rookie.

I hope I`m wrong and some fin fans may hate me for this but that`s the way I feel, any way, I don`t think either will be really succesful.

You guys, stop being homers, please!

Feeley has no potential and has already shown he will never be a good started in the league.

Losman has TONS of potential to be a special player, with his work ethic, mobility, and strong arm.

No conteast, Losman

PhinDude88 said:
I am sure alot of people will take a guy who showed some flashes in his career then a guy who hasnt done anything.
Dude you're nuts. If that was true than every GM would pass on Qb's in the draft and sign 2nd stringers because at least the 2nd string guys have "shown something." Be like Cowher last year saying "Well guys I know that Rothlisberger kid looks pretty good, but he just hasn't shown me anything in the NFL (nevermind that he hadn't played a game in the NFL yet). That's why our QB of the future is going to be Rob Johnson." :shakeno: C'mon dude, use your head. With young players it's about potential. Of course Losman hasn't shown anything he hasn't started a game yet.

Mr. Right said:
You guys, stop being homers, please!

Feeley has no potential and has already shown he will never be a good started in the league.

Losman has TONS of potential to be a special player, with his work ethic, mobility, and strong arm.

No conteast, Losman

First learn to spell.. 2nd this is the biggest homer poll ever. Every QB that is drafted in the 1st round has TONS of potential. He has been early to camp, and has a strong arm but his mobility is very overrated. He had 99 yards in 25 games started his last 2 years. He is more mobile than Bledsoe(who isn't) but don't expect him to run around like Steve Young.

PhinDude88 said:
he showed more flashes of stupidity than he did show brilliance. 5 yrs. in the league and yet he still played like a 3rd stringer.

Justasportsfan said:
he showed more flashes of stupidity than he did show brilliance. 5 yrs. in the league and yet he still played like a 3rd stringer.

So did Drew Brees....

Drew Brees 2003 58%, 2108 yards, 11 tds, 15 ints 67.5 rating

AJ Feeley 2004 54%, 1893 yards, 11 tds, 15 ints, 61.7 rating

And Drew Brees had a running game that year.

Feeley could turn it around, but why do you constantly compare yourselves to the chargers?

it took them years to right that ship, 3 years of Houck working on the line, years of learning the playbook.

you act like the Chargers situation is identical to your own, but other than you guys sucking last year and having the same OL coach, its completely different.

You would rather have a guy that most all of you admit that a second round pick was much too steep for him, over a guy many draft experts said would be the #1 overall pick if he were in the '05 draft?

No, his mobility isn't overrated. He's a pass first guy, he's not going to tuck it and run on every down. Another thing, in college sack yards are deducted from rushing totals, not passing.

Back
Top Bottom