Lets Leave Ricky Alone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Leave Ricky Alone

Rzeznik21

Rocking Phin Fan
Reaction score
hey guys, new member just today but been reading your stuff for a long time. I really this place for us dolphin fans. But now on to something else. Yeah yeah yeah i know there are thread about ricky williams. But seriously leave the guy alone. he has problems. he is human. I would give him a 2nd chance. its not his fault we didnt do well last year and besides we could have won a lot of games anyways. I had faith in the dolphins last year and I still do this year. If he comes back we should grow up and show everyone how nice and mature us dolphins fans are. we should cheer the hell out of ricky if he comes back. thats just me and I know I am gonna get some beef for it. hehe

thanks finheaven for you time and server :D

The only reason i like ricky at all is because he helped to get Wanny fired and Saban Hired i would take him only to trade him. I dont see our O-line trying as hard for a guy that turned their back on the team last year

JAREDMANN said:
The only reason i like ricky at all is because he helped to get Wanny fired and Saban Hired i would take him only to trade him. I dont see our O-line trying as hard for a guy that turned their back on the team last year

Preach!

Was I the only one that thought at first he was Ricky=Dbag talking trying to defened himself again?? Wow might want to change thread title. Just bad timeing.

if they o-line dont try as hard if ricky came back. they would be just as bad as ricky by quiting on their team. is that what you want?

sham i am not going to change anything. this is a place to write freely. and thats what I am going to do.

hehe phin i can understand where you come from. it was very dissapointing. I really believe we could have gone all the wya if things worked out. If boston played like a pro bolwer and ricky was owning it up. man who cares who are qb would have been. hehe DOMINATION :D

Rzeznik21 said:
hehe phin i can understand where you come from. it was very dissapointing. I really believe we could have gone all the wya if things worked out. If boston played like a pro bolwer and ricky was owning it up. man who cares who are qb would have been. hehe DOMINATION :D

That would have been great, but we did have that little problem with the play of the o line last year. Ricky and Boston weren't going to change that.

Rzeznik21 said:
if they o-line dont try as hard if ricky came back. they would be just as bad as ricky by quiting on their team. is that what you want?
I agree. I'm hoping they'd be more professional than that. I really don't think Ricky's intentions were to screw us over (he did though)... and though whether it was or wasn't his intentions that doesn't justify what he did. He suffers from mental problems, he's unstable and that causes great fear in everyone if he was to come back again. I hope he does, and I hope he redeems himself with an another unbelievable season like his first and leading us to a playoff berth and we can move on from all this and have it be forgotten. If he does come back and pulls something like this again... I believe the quote "Fool me once, shame on YOU. Fool me twice, shame on ME." would be appropiate.

Bull****!!! He quit on his teammates, the staff and us, the fans. He deserves another chance. Maybe in the CFL or NFLE. Not on the dolphins. What about pride, respect and ownership. If you are so willing to throw those away, I would not want you as a teammate. I do however agree that we need to completely forget about that pothead and his problems. He is a waste of our time.

Rzeznik21 said:
hey guys, new member just today but been reading your stuff for a long time. I really this place for us dolphin fans. But now on to something else. Yeah yeah yeah i know there are thread about ricky williams. But seriously leave the guy alone. he has problems. he is human. I would give him a 2nd chance. its not his fault we didnt do well last year and besides we could have won a lot of games anyways. I had faith in the dolphins last year and I still do this year. If he comes back we should grow up and show everyone how nice and mature us dolphins fans are. we should cheer the hell out of ricky if he comes back. thats just me and I know I am gonna get some beef for it. hehe

thanks finheaven for you time and server :D

Leave him alone?

I wish he'd go away personally.

larfo2224 said:
Bull****!!! He quit on his teammates, the staff and us, the fans. He deserves another chance. Maybe in the CFL or NFLE. Not on the dolphins. What about pride, respect and ownership. If you are so willing to throw those away, I would not want you as a teammate. I do however agree that we need to completely forget about that pothead and his problems. He is a waste of our time.

I would throw them all away for a Super Bowl. :)

wow nicely said pain. and you know what? if he came back that would take a lot of guts and heart for him to do that. yeah yeah you might say because of money but whatever. but i know i would clap for him everytime i see him on the field.

Rzeznik21 said:
sham i am not going to change anything. this is a place to write freely. and thats what I am going to do.

No No...you being new you may not understand. There is a thread titled "I told you so" that was posted earlier today bye a user that used to go by Ricky=Dbag. Read some of those posts and you will understand why I misunderstood.

I agree we should give Ricky W. a chance back on this team. People screw up that is part of being human. Person use steroids and people use drugs. Some people drink too much, people change and the chances are that maybe he misses the game and wants to be back on this team. Then again maybe he needs the money.

Sorry for the misunderstanding Rzeznik, welcome the the forum.

Back
Top Bottom