Lets look at what CBS SPORTSLINE says! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets look at what CBS SPORTSLINE says!

Quizlet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Dolphins have arguably the best pair of corners in the league in Patrick Surtain and Sam Madison, two guys who feast on playing man coverage, but they were torched Sunday by Eric Moulds and Peerless Price of the Bills. Those two combined for seven catches for 223 yards and three touchdowns in Buffalo's 38-21 blowout. The Miami defense also was gashed for 151 yards by Travis Henry, the second big game he has had against the Dolphins this year. In two games against the Dolphins, Henry has 283 yards. Maybe the Bills have the book on beating the Dolphins: spread them out and they are very vulnerable.

I don't know much when it comes to X's and O's but I think the Bills having great success against Miami has to do with the scheme they are playing. It seems like the fins play a soft zone against Drew and only rush four lineman on every play. The pass rushers are getting there from time to time (9 sacks in 2 games is pretty good) but when Buffalo's line allows enough time Price and Moulds are getting deep. Remember a lucky bounce, slipping defender and a blown coverage had a lot to do with 3 of the big plays the Bills had in the 2 games. As far as Travis Henry goes he's getting his yards because the Fins are playing off the line of scrimmage and are fearing the pass more than the run. Just ask Edgerrin James about this beacuse he had a great day against the Fins also because they defended Indy the same way. Luckily for Miami Indy only has one really good receiver so they were able to get away with it. Your're a fool if you think that Travis Henry would go anywhere if the fins played eight men in the box just ask Ladanian Tomlinson and Priest Holmes. What really pisses me off is New England has layed out the how to beat Bledsoe and Buffalo game plan and Wannstedt is to stubborn to take it. I find it very hard to believe that the Patriots defensive personnel is so superior to the fish that we can't run the same kind of defense against Buffalo. The Pats will blitz up the middle all day long and the Bills won't know who is coming. Henry will get rolling early but the Bills passing game will be so ineffective do to the Blitzing that the Pats will build up an early lead, take Henry out of the game and let the massacre begin. I expect a game similiar to the one in Buffalo. Pats win in a cake walk.

ZZ- the reason we lost 38-7 last time is because our game plan was to THROW, THROW, THROW!! Henry wanst even in there. So when they blitzed we where suprised. Now that we know that there gonna plessure Bledsoe (as bledsoe has said himself) RUN THE DAMN BALL. If they blitz 2 linebackers then we have the entire middle of the field to run 20 yds a play on!!

Dont worry--- they found our passing game... they havnt seen our running... when you have the #2 QB in the league and the #4 RB and the #4 WR your gonna be effective.

Also, they threw ONLY screen passes- 3/4 TD's where off screen passes. Stop that and they have ****!

The Dolphins have arguably the best pair of corners in the league in Patrick Surtain and Sam Madison, two guys who feast on playing man coverage, but they were torched Sunday by Eric Moulds and Peerless Price of the Bills. Those two combined for seven catches for 223 yards and three touchdowns in Buffalo's 38-21 blowout. The Miami defense also was gashed for 151 yards by Travis Henry, the second big game he has had against the Dolphins this year. In two games against the Dolphins, Henry has 283 yards. Maybe the Bills have the book on beating the Dolphins: spread them out and they are very vulnerable.

I don't think he was dogging us out.He was just giving y'all props.(which they deserve)If he was dogging us out.....

The Miami defense also was gashed for 151 yards by Travis Henry, the second big game he has had against the Dolphins this year. In two games against the Dolphins, Henry has 283 yards

...gashed would be nice compared to what he could say about Ricky's performance.

listen- I could care less if Henry ran for 14,000 yds in that game if we lost--- its after you win that you brag about stats--- in this case Ricky had yds but didnt Win.

I don't remember Surtain being beaten. Then again, I haven't re-watched the game yet. But it would certainly render this thread useless.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
What really pisses me off is New England has layed out the how to beat Bledsoe and Buffalo game plan and Wannstedt is to stubborn to take it. I find it very hard to believe that the Patriots defensive personnel is so superior to the fish that we can't run the same kind of defense against Buffalo. The Pats will blitz up the middle all day long and the Bills won't know who is coming. Henry will get rolling early but the Bills passing game will be so ineffective do to the Blitzing that the Pats will build up an early lead, take Henry out of the game and let the massacre begin. I expect a game similiar to the one in Buffalo. Pats win in a cake walk.

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

Back
Top Bottom