Let’s Look At Who Will Be The Biggest Obstacle In Afc East | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let’s Look At Who Will Be The Biggest Obstacle In Afc East

I cannot wait for the day that we see Brady and Patriots decline and face some losing adversity. That will be a good year.

We could sweep that pats and they'd still win the division. Jets and bills can't beat them but they can us, at least one of the games we play them. Always seems to go that way.

Losing to the Jets and Bills has far more to do with the Dolphins missing the playoffs regularly than losing to the Patriots does. Look no further than 2013 for proof of that. Or 2016— swept by the Patriots, but 4-0 against the Bills and Jets = playoffs.

No chance at the division. It’s Wild Card or bust until Brady/BB are gone. Been this way forever.

I disagree, BB has been exposed and the team is still pissed that he basically threw the SB to make some ridiculous point with Butler. BB is a great coach don't get me wrong, but this past SB showed who truly is responsible for the majority of their success, and that man is getting very old and is 1 hit away from making them just like every other team in the NFL. They lost Solder which is very significant, I could see the team start to fall apart this year, with the whole thing blowing up with Brady's retirement after this season. BB is no genius, he's just very been fortunate to have the GOAT at the most important position. The Pat's should have beat the Giants to go undefeated as well with that historically great offense, but BB decided to throw a bomb to Moss on 4th and 17 or something instead of trusting a good kicker lol.

Thanks Captain Obvious. I thought this was going to be about who would be the biggest challenge to the Patriots

Hmmmm .... so your saying the Patriots are going to be good this year, but if we “outplay” them we win?

Fat little Belicheck

Trading down in the second

We took Gesicki

I am concerned about the young quarterbacks taken by the Jets and the Bills. I know NY has really struggled to develop quarterbacks, while Allen for Buffalo has a ways to go. I do think Buffalo has the second best team in the AFC East based on talent.

We know New England will be good as long as Brady is around.

The way this was written, it feels
Like a bigass haiku, or maybe a limerick
Idk
Regardless, I enjoyed your thoughts....

I would love to blame it on. Wal-Mart writing Degree

There once was a Hollow Beast
Who eschewed traditional tweets
He said "I'm a fan of Fins Forum,
But to hell with decorum,
Punctuation is for the Elite!"

Bottom line

Split with NE (we usually beat them in Miami)
Make the playoffs
Anything can happen, just take care of business.

And, nobody likes to hear it but you really need to take a hard look at the playoff rosters before gauging what kind of chance you really have. This is a game of attrition and who's left DOES matter.

I disagree, BB has been exposed and the team is still pissed that he basically threw the SB to make some ridiculous point with Butler. BB is a great coach don't get me wrong, but this past SB showed who truly is responsible for the majority of their success, and that man is getting very old and is 1 hit away from making them just like every other team in the NFL. They lost Solder which is very significant, I could see the team start to fall apart this year, with the whole thing blowing up with Brady's retirement after this season. BB is no genius, he's just very been fortunate to have the GOAT at the most important position. The Pat's should have beat the Giants to go undefeated as well with that historically great offense, but BB decided to throw a bomb to Moss on 4th and 17 or something instead of trusting a good kicker lol.

I don’t buy NE’s drama at all. It’s all manufactured to make the league think they’re on the outs. **** all that. They’ll be 12-4 and with a bye in the playoffs as always.

Back
Top Bottom