Let’s Look At Who Will Be The Biggest Obstacle In Afc East | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let’s Look At Who Will Be The Biggest Obstacle In Afc East

I don’t buy NE’s drama at all. It’s all manufactured to make the league think they’re on the outs. **** all that. They’ll be 12-4 and with a bye in the playoffs as always.

New England feeds off drama. They won the Superbowl the year of spygate.

It won’t derail them. They’re too good for it.

They still have s**** edge rushers, and lost Cooks, Solder, and Butler. They'll still be good as usual, but they aren't some unbeatable team anymore. Teams like the Jags and Steelers have a lot more talent than them now, Brady saves them from mediocrity but he is getting old, regardless of what plants and s*** he eats everyday. Their time is coming to an end pretty soon, BB only expedited the process by benching a player THAT WON THEM A SB, who btw is a very good player that they will miss more than they realize. Kind of like with Chandler Jones (17 sacks last year) who they still need and haven't replaced. They should have won that SB, and would have had it not been for BB arrogance by sitting Butler. Sure they will act like it doesn't bother them, but it will and is the begging of the process of a deteriorating dynasty. It happens in history all the time when a leader leader becomes too arrogant like BB now is, it is the beginning of their demise. The only decision in a SB that was more arrogant than sitting Butler an entire game, was when BB decided to go for it on 4th and 13 on the Giants 31 in SB XLII when they had a 4 point lead late in the 3rd quarter lol. BB has basically lost them 2 SB's, but luckily he's had Brady, Butler and Vinatteri over the years to bail his a** out!

Last edited:

This is EXACTLY what I'm saying.

You want to know what the difference is between Gase and Philbin? This is it right here. Gase is absolutely ******* determined to do it his way. With his coaches, and his type of players. He's not queasy.

BB and Brady who's ethics are shady
How the heck are you all?
The games begin, the Pats always win
Those Cheatriots get every call.

Tommy and Bill get all their thrills
By cheating and committing sin
The season starts and it breaks our hearts, cause
The Patriots always win.

Adam and Ryan are tired of trying
And never getting no fame
The games roll out and without a doubt
It's the Dolphins who lose many games

But, Coach Adam Gase cleaned out the place
And is firmly in control
Gisecki and Fitz will be making big hits
And the Dolphins are on a roll

Drake and Gore running for more
Yards behind Davis and James
Ballard comes in, Dolphins wins
Is that 5 straight games?

Parker and Stills providing some thrills
Lasers from Tanny all day
Fitz is too slick, he gets a pick
It's the Dolphins all the way

BSQ I thought you knew the
Dolphins always stink
I'd like to have some of what or inhaleing
Or at least a sip of your drink!

So after reading all these poems, you guys are saying the Jets are the biggest obstacle in the east this year?

This is a small window in theory for us. It's a QB driven league of course. Honestly think Brady should have called it a day after last season and I think he would have had they won it again, he looked so old in the loss at our place. Time has got to start taking it's toll, when it happens a lot of the time it happens pretty fast, got a feeling next season may be a season too far for him. The Bills and Jets both drafted their future franchise (they hope) guys, this is a season they will be probably be starting out with short term guys as neither are ready to start. They are not going to make a playoff run this year, I don't think.

If you listen to folks on here, especially that Buffalo guy, then we have a future hall of famer whose just turning 30 (in his prime) and a 7 year vet, with a ton of experience, we've perhaps got the most stable situation under center in the division right now.

If Darnold is as good as the draft guys were making out during the process, if Brady keeps performing his iron man act and/or if Allen isn't as wild in his accuracy as he looks, then we really need to hope that you guys are right because it could be a hell of a tough division.

All I’m going to say is who the heck has Tanny had to play with. Ryan gets Julio and Gates, Big Ben gets Brown and McCoy. Tanny gets Hartline, Bess, Clay, and Landry and makes them look like pro bowlers. They move on with big contracts and do nothing. And people blame him for not taking the team on his shoulders. For a Lord’s sake give him anyone who can win a fair matchup and change the game. Not like he can throw the ball to himself.

We now look to have a TE that can do this. We have RB’s as pass catchers (only) that should. But no WR’s and no RB that strikes fear in a DC’s heart. Most of this is unproven talent. Don’t make it like playoffs or he sucks. Once he has proven game changing talent around him I’ll begin to buy that nonsense. Right now everyone that looks good is scheme driven and not man on man I’ll beat you and you can’t stop me type talent. Until we have that we don’t have squat!

Rant over.

COLD. Gotta be built to.play in the cold. Gotta run the ball and stop the run. Hum looks like we are moving in another direction.

Back
Top Bottom