Lets meet up and watch a Phins game! (Sports Bar) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets meet up and watch a Phins game! (Sports Bar)

dolfan91

Class Clown
Club Member
Reaction score
How members from Finheaven have friendships off of the website? Do you guys and girls, get togetherat all? What about, keeping in touch by phone or text?

fishfanmiami

See you in the Lounge
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
How members from Finheaven have friendships off of the website? Do you guys and girls, get togetherat all? What about, keeping in touch by phone or text?

I have a few friends on here that I do. My best bud is a member but he doesn't post much

KTOWNFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I live in the Charlotte area and was considering taking a week off after Thanksgiving to go down and see the Phins/kittens game. Meeting up with some folks on here might be fun.

dolfan91

Class Clown
Club Member
Reaction score
What a coincidence, I am in fact a Miami Dolphins fan and I own a bar...................in NY. šŸ¤£
If I still lived in New York, I'd be a regular at your bar. I was born and raised in Manhattan then lived in Brooklyn for many years, before making my way to the Jersey Shore.

Mark_J

Bandwidth Of Brothers
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If I still lived in New York, I'd be a regular at your bar. I was born and raised in Manhattan then lived in Brooklyn for many years, before making my way to the Jersey Shore.
I grew up at the Jersey Shore and worked in Philly and New York. Always good times to be a Dolphins fan in Jests country!

Top Bottom