Lets meet up and watch a Phins game! (Sports Bar) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets meet up and watch a Phins game! (Sports Bar)

We should meet up and watch a Phins game. We have plenty of time to figure out the details. But, I think that'd be pretty fun. We can go to a game or meet at a Sports bar. Either would be fun!
Good idea, but hard to pull off. Will there be tailgating this year. That would be awesome if everyone got together over some BBQ and a few brews.

What would be cool is to designate a certain member for each game in a different state to setup a time and place or the TG spot for each game. I will volunteer for Minnesota!

Maybe that would grow over the years and become a thing. Each person that sets it up, collect donations from members or just other people that show up, and give that to the site for contributions.

Careful what you wish for. Some of these people are barely even sufferable on the internet... imagine in real life. I am talking mostly about myself.
Well, nothing like a beatin to adjust an attitude......... Wait.....kidding folks.......maybe.....

We'll see.

FinHeaven use to have a big tailgating party but the guy who had the cart doesn't post here any more and Henrik who sponsored the TG now lives in Portugal
Henrik will be back for the season, I have a feeling tailgating will be a high priority on his list.

Careful what you wish for. Some of these people are barely even sufferable on the internet... imagine in real life. I am talking mostly about myself.
The difference is you're not in any danger of getting beat up on a computer. I'm sure you can trust yourself to behave, you'll be fine Brother... :lol:

If we are an unstoppable juggernaut as the season goes on, I might be up for getting together.

I'm not fun to be around if we aren't playing well.
I don't believe what you say one bit...
angry clint eastwood GIF

Henrik will be back for the season, I have a feeling tailgating will be a high priority on his list.
Would love to get together with FH members for a tailgate. We're staying Mid-Beach at the Cadillac Hotel and I think we're just going to Uber to the game. I know it's a pain in the ass getting an Uber after the game, but I'm sure we'll be having some beers, so I'm not driving.

Back
Top Bottom