Lets meet up and watch a Phins game! (Sports Bar) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets meet up and watch a Phins game! (Sports Bar)

Same here, during my highschool and college years, when they played the Jets, Giants or being televised in Jersey, I would go to my room and lock myself inside alone. Family, friends, girlfriend all knew what was happening if the door was locked.

My father like clockwork (knowing the game was going on) would always knock on the door to mess with me, and in fact would make sure when he saw me during half time, or commercial would ask (With a smile on his face)

"So how are we doing?" When we were struggling...Lol

I hated going to school (Especially highschool with so many Jets fans), when we lost to the Jets.

it's stupid, but i watch games with friends every sunday, and if we aren't playing particularly well i'd prefer to be alone.
I just beat my friends up. Strangely, for some odd reason, they don't come over to watch any longer... :shrug:

If you guys want I can pick some of you up if you live close by.

5bial5.jpg

We should meet up and watch a Phins game. We have plenty of time to figure out the details. But, I think that'd be pretty fun. We can go to a game or meet at a Sports bar. Either would be fun!
I'll do it, just need someone to source a ticket.

I'll also need some advance warning as it involves a flight and hotel.

I use to do that many years ago with some of the Dolphins fans at the gym I worked out with. That was before I moved away and several surgeries later. Now its just me down by the Ocean in South Jersey. I'd love an opportunity to get to know you guys on Finheaven. Whether it be by phone or text, I'd be willing to take that chance.

I use to do that many years ago with some of the Dolphins fans at the gym I worked out with. That was before I moved away and several surgeries later. Now its just me down by the Ocean in South Jersey. I'd love an opportunity to get to know you guys on Finheaven. Whether it be by phone or text, I'd be willing to take that chance.
Well, that would depend on if you would be open to talking about fetishes things other than football? :sxy:

Would that shuttle even get to the game?

I'm thinking you'd end up deep in the everglades.
Well, I've taken it four times and never made it to the game. I'm going to give him just a few more chances, but that's it!

Back
Top Bottom