Lets meet up and watch a Phins game! (Sports Bar) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets meet up and watch a Phins game! (Sports Bar)

I mean sounds nice and all but reading these threads... Not sure its a good idea to physically group people from here and add alcool to the mix these days...

u have no clue how many times ive thought that. "would i really like hearing this mf'er talk non-stop in person" of course im sure some think that about me too

I mean sounds nice and all but reading these threads... Not sure its a good idea to physically group people from here and add alcool to the mix these days...
An advantage for vous is that you'd be one of the few who can smile at everyone while calling them a d!ckhead.

When I was younger and attended games all the time, a large group of us that sat in the stadium in the same area used to tailgate together before home games. Several of us also traveled together to some away games over the years. These were all people my wife and I met by being season ticket holders and meeting originally at the stadium.
Unfortunately a few of them have passed away and most of them moved out of South Florida after retiring. While I quit attending games a few years ago because sitting for 3-4 hours with an arthritic back just got to be too much. Enjoying Dolphin games with fans I met over the 40 plus years I did attend games was one of the most rewarding aspects of being a fan of the Dolphins.

I would highly recommend meeting up with your fellow Dolphin fans if you get a chance. As I have stated on numerous occasions, we may not agree with the opinions of some of the posters on here but what we all have in common is we are all Dolphin fans and all we want is for the team to win. One of the fans I became good friends with over the years is someone who I would always have disagreements with in regards to players and coaches for the Dolphins over the years. While we might have not always agreed, some of the best times I had at games was rooting for the Dolphins with him sitting right in front of me.

The last game we attended together was the Dolphins first game in London in 2007. We had a great time even though the Dolphins lost the game. He and his wife moved to Georgia after that season and he passed away in 2012. He was buried with his Larry Csonka Jersey and the football signed by over 100 Dolphins over the years in his casket.

Was going to game in Lost Wages but tickets were upwards of $400 per seat in the nosebleed section.

Hopefully, it's on the local CBS affiliate here.

I already booked flights, hotel and game tickets (Sec. 139, Row 20) for the Colts game Oct. 3. I've seen Miami play plenty of times out West, but it's our first time to Miami. Wondering if there's going to be tailgating allowed at Hard Rock and if they'll be at full capacity by then.
Also thinking about going to this one!

How many of us live in South Florida?
We could just simplify it and meet at a Sports bar and eat some wings have some beers and watch the game.

The logistics of us all getting seats near one another on the day we can all make it seems impossible?

How many of us live in South Florida?
We could just simplify it and meet at a Sports bar and eat some wings have some beers and watch the game.

The logistics of us all getting seats near one another on the day we can all make it seems impossible?
You have get togethers for away games.

That way people with tickets for home games don't feel left out.

Back
Top Bottom