Lets meet up and watch a Phins game! (Sports Bar) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets meet up and watch a Phins game! (Sports Bar)

How members from Finheaven have friendships off of the website? Do you guys and girls, get togetherat all? What about, keeping in touch by phone or text?

What a coincidence, I am in fact a Miami Dolphins fan and I own a bar...................in NY. šŸ¤£
If I still lived in New York, I'd be a regular at your bar. I was born and raised in Manhattan then lived in Brooklyn for many years, before making my way to the Jersey Shore.

If I still lived in New York, I'd be a regular at your bar. I was born and raised in Manhattan then lived in Brooklyn for many years, before making my way to the Jersey Shore.
I grew up at the Jersey Shore and worked in Philly and New York. Always good times to be a Dolphins fan in Jests country!

We should meet up and watch a Phins game. We have plenty of time to figure out the details. But, I think that'd be pretty fun. We can go to a game or meet at a Sports bar. Either would be fun!
I agree. Pick a bar in Dade, Palm Beach, Broward, Lee and Collier so those in those counties can hook up. It really rankles me that in Naples., the Packers have such a huge turnout for a pub crawl in the middle of June and we can't get a few Dolphins fans together DURING the season.

Back
Top Bottom