Lets not forget what happened to Rodgers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets not forget what happened to Rodgers

I don't believe scouting staff amd teams that invest in them all year long wait till the last minute to hear a report from Mort and Sean to decide where they pick a certain player. Where do you think Espn get their information. It's the other way around. Perhaps 48 hrs before the draft teams may have leaked their intentions

lol @ boomer bragging about what he said about smith and rodgers. i looked at the thread you made before the draft. here was your top 5

1 - Smith - 49ers
2 - Benson - Miami
3 - Edwards - Cleveland
4 - Williams C - Chicago
5 - Rodgers - Tampa.

congrats on knowing about smith and rodgers, but you really had no clue what else was going on. the titans taking rolle was funny, too

kastofsna120 said:
lol @ boomer bragging about what he said about smith and rodgers. i looked at the thread you made before the draft. here was your top 5

1 - Smith - 49ers
2 - Benson - Miami
3 - Edwards - Cleveland
4 - Williams C - Chicago
5 - Rodgers - Tampa.

congrats on knowing about smith and rodgers, but you really had no clue what else was going on. the titans taking rolle was funny, too

Well kast he actually did say Rodgers would fall to GB

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=75739

testtubetimmy said:
Rodgers was slated to go number 1, if im remembering correctly. Way before the combine. Or at least top 5.

And if I remember correctly, he did NOT go number 1 :)

So who knows ladies and gents. Leinart may not be a sure fire to go at 1.

well alex smith and rodgers were even and its obvious leinarts the best qb in the draft

testtubetimmy said:
Rodgers was slated to go number 1, if im remembering correctly. Way before the combine. Or at least top 5.

And if I remember correctly, he did NOT go number 1 :)

So who knows ladies and gents. Leinart may not be a sure fire to go at 1.

True, but do you also remember that there was another "#1 worthy QB" in Alex Smith? It was always a toss-up between the two, there isn't someone like that to challenge Leinart this year, unless by some miracle Quinn or Young come out. And before everyone starts by saying Leinart is way better than Quinn, Young, etc etc I was simply stating that right now Leinart is the only clear cut high 1st round QB but if one of those two comes out that adds more QB talent that can go high in the draft. I'm not saying they will or will not go before him if they come out, just stating that they qould provide more talent to the QB class instead of leaving Leinart all alone up there.

kastofsna120 said:
rodgers was #1 before the draft, but he wasn't a surefire #1 guy. there was always questions on him, from the tedford thing to his height to his mechanics, etc. leinart has been the consensus #1 guy for 2 years now, and he'll have to do something drastic to drop, like a horrible senior bowl or something (i doubt he'll even go to the senior bowl, so that's not a factor)

i could see ferguson dropping though

I've seen you post this a few times... Why do you think he is gunna drop?

a) he's undersized
b) he hasn't been as dominant this year as people expected. he had some trouble with darryl tapp last weekend
c) the trend in recent drafts is for overhyped players to drop suddenly on draft day. i'm not saying he'll drop drastically, but i wouldn't be surprised if he's drafted in the 5-10 range. i still think he's the 2nd or 3rd best player in the draft, but i see him dropping

Canadianfishfan said:
I don't believe scouting staff amd teams that invest in them all year long wait till the last minute to hear a report from Mort and Sean to decide where they pick a certain player. Where do you think Espn get their information. It's the other way around. Perhaps 48 hrs before the draft teams may have leaked their intentions
:lol: yeah it was ron jaworski's fault he dropped.

There are multiple teams drooling at the chance to get Leinart. Rodgers fell simply because of teams drafting on need, not overall talent. Theres no way Leinart would fall.

Back
Top Bottom