Let's not let these problems make us forget Traing Camp starts tomorrow!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's not let these problems make us forget Traing Camp starts tomorrow!!!!!

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I agree with everyone here that the off-season wasn't wonderful. With Ricky deserting us for a big toke and the QB position up in the air and a first time offensive coordinator I know we have our doubts.

Let's not forget though that the last time we celebrate a playoff win was with a former backup QB, a no-name running back, and the shadow of Marino and Jimmy Johnson fresh in our mind. We had Chan Gailey as an O- Coordinator who was repeatedly too conservative. THat year we were predicted to not surpass 8-8 and we won the division and got to the second round of the playoffs. While we did have OJ and Gadsden, they weren't the receivers Boston and CC are. We had I don't even remember as a TE and now we have McMichael. O-gun will be signed before the weekends out and that'll give us a better pair of DE's then we had then.

What I'm trying to say, is that we have just as much of a chance to get to the big game this year as we did then. I feel even more of a chance. Screw Ricky, he can take his bong and stick it. His skills are irreplacable (it seems at this point in the off-season) SO we'll take Minor and a staff of no-name back-ups to run the rock.

Let's get excited! All those Sundays we've been waiting for are almost here. I still expect the Phins to make it into the playoffs. Where we go from there?...We'll have to wait and see.

Now's the time to be positive. We can't do a d@mn thing about any of these problems anyways. Let's all come together and support the team. There's plenty of time for negativity next March!

Thank god for TC. I need football and something to make me forget the whole Ricky quiting thing.

I agree , lets move on and look forward to the season.. its going to be interesting, there is so many competition for mostly all the positions that its going to be exciting!! Dolphins forever!!

BALLS DEEP said:
Guys,

I agree with everyone here that the off-season wasn't wonderful. With Ricky deserting us for a big toke and the QB position up in the air and a first time offensive coordinator I know we have our doubts.

Let's not forget though that the last time we celebrate a playoff win was with a former backup QB, a no-name running back, and the shadow of Marino and Jimmy Johnson fresh in our mind. We had Chan Gailey as an O- Coordinator who was repeatedly too conservative. THat year we were predicted to not surpass 8-8 and we won the division and got to the second round of the playoffs. While we did have OJ and Gadsden, they weren't the receivers Boston and CC are. We had I don't even remember as a TE and now we have McMichael. O-gun will be signed before the weekends out and that'll give us a better pair of DE's then we had then.

What I'm trying to say, is that we have just as much of a chance to get to the big game this year as we did then. I feel even more of a chance. Screw Ricky, he can take his bong and stick it. His skills are irreplacable (it seems at this point in the off-season) SO we'll take Minor and a staff of no-name back-ups to run the rock.

Let's get excited! All those Sundays we've been waiting for are almost here. I still expect the Phins to make it into the playoffs. Where we go from there?...We'll have to wait and see.

Now's the time to be positive. We can't do a d@mn thing about any of these problems anyways. Let's all come together and support the team. There's plenty of time for negativity next March!
This is the best post since Ricky has retired. It was tough to swallow but this is the dolphins, we will be in the mix of it like every other year. Lets stay positive and hope for the best

Ricky or no Ricky, we're all Fin Fans. I could never drop my team because one guy quit. Has this offseason been deflating? Yes! But I'll still get chillbumps when the ball is kicked off against the Titans. Actually, I'll have chillbumps when the ball is kicked off against Jacksonville in the preseason.

I'm pumped that TC is opening and I'll be on here every day reading the camp updates.
And I can't wait to see Chambers and Boston and Minor and Randy Mac & Zach and JT......Hell, I can't even wait to see Fred Russell!

Good Post! Speaking of TC, is anyone going to be giving us reviews of it like how some people like Ozzy and Dude(sorry for the ones i forgot) did min-camps? Also, is there anyway we could see preseason games on here? I kno its a long shot, but just seeing if anyone knew if its possible.

We should have went further last season, with Ricky. This season, I'd say, we've upgraded or stayed the same at every position, except RB. There's no need to freak out yet.

BALLS DEEP said:
Guys,

That was a good year, I think the TE was troy drayton

Back
Top Bottom