Let's Not To Do A complete Overhaul OF The Offense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's Not To Do A complete Overhaul OF The Offense

Krush

Finaholic
Club Member
Reaction score
Are the fins trying to gain ground this year or future years, it would be great if both could happen but let's be realistic non of it might not happen, let get this in perpective.
1. Dolphins couldn't run the rock
2. Dolphins couldn't pass the rock
3. O-line in shambles
What I'm saying is that something is going to stay broken for awhile, and it seems to me it might be the o-line unless they upgrade in that area because that's the one area that allows a team to do both run and pass. I believe that if they fix the O-line(Vernon Carey) sorry vern you just didn't pull your weight last year, there was a reason why Ronnie and Ricky Couldn't run to that side of the formation.

Henne wasn't worth a ham sandwich either, because his slow processing skills and recognition of what was happening around allowed him to be sack numerous of times because the O-line on the right side didn't protect him for 20 minutes. So I guess what I'm saying is this that is if all of these new part are going to be put in the same old car or are they going to have a car with new parts? Either way Henne is the same old car with some brandnew parts. I believe that if they truly want to win why not just upgrade the weakness of the team because everything wasn't bad last season except the O-line.

Back
Top Bottom