Let's play a game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's play a game

Toms punishment???

• Total voters
Repeated offenses of cheating. A pattern is right there in front of Goodell. With that said, nothing will happen to Brady or the cheatriots.

I think they're going to suspend him for a game or 2 just so the NFL / Goodell can look "powerful", but they'll pick some easy gimme-games.

I think a good punishment would be to suspend him if they get into the playoffs, at least 1-2 playoff games since that's where the cheating occurred. Who cares about the regular season?

Anything short of a season-long suspension is going to be very disappointing. Idc who u are let alone the leagues star player, severe action needs to be employed. The ensinuating evidence in the report is enough to note Tom brady had a large hand in this whole event.

I doubt he gets suspended. The Pats have the first primetime game. Who wants to watch the Pats v. Steelers without Brady and Bell?

I'm conflicted....as much as I'd like to see him suspended I'm also very much looking forward to Suh having an opportunity to stomp on his nutsack twice next season. :ponder:

4 games. Im calling it. Goodell can't afford to go light on this punishment. Too much heat for everything else he did

I'm conflicted....as much as I'd like to see him suspended I'm also very much looking forward to Suh having an opportunity to stomp on his nutsack twice next season. :ponder:

F that. Suspend him for a year and let Garoppolo deal with the fins, jets, and bills d line for 6 games. Should be fun to witness. We can watch Suh destroy Brady when he comes back next year at the tender young age of 38....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I want is 4 game suspension for Brady and loss of a 1st round draft pick

What I think will happen

QMuiNiR.gif

they will get extra draft picks, he will get bonus money and a big steak dinner & apology letter

If you asked me yesterday then I would have said we prob wouldn't even hear anything else about deflaitgate. But after seeing report today there is no way he doesn't get at least a fine. Most likely a 4-6 game suspension which will be shortened after appeal

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

But I guess it will be worth it since it got him another ring

You cant tell me that the report wasnt ready before the draft so they could lose picks.Its all bs probably suspend him from team activities for the bye week

Back
Top Bottom