Let’s Pull An Upset! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let’s Pull An Upset!

I can't believe this team is 6-6 either. I'll hold out hope til we are officially eliminated. Home or not, it would be something if they could somehow get a W. Defense needs to have their best game of the year and knock Brady around.

Just goes to show despite all the injuries with a little more competence this team could easily be 8-4.

Bengals and Colts games being the most obvious 2 extra wins.

Just goes to show despite all the injuries with a little more competence this team could easily be 8-4.

Everything you have said in this thread is spot on.

Unfortunately the fins are about to be straight embarrassed at home on Sunday. I've been struggling to find reasons to think otherwise, even a glimmer of hope, but alas I can find none.

I will eat all the crows in the world if this is not true, but this is shaping up to be an annihilation.

Totally on the water board!

Let's win one for the Flipper!

Unfortunately the fins are about to be straight embarrassed at home on Sunday. I've been struggling to find reasons to think otherwise, even a glimmer of hope, but alas I can find none.

I will eat all the crows in the world if this is not true, but this is shaping up to be an annihilation.

My only glimmer of hope is how bad I thought they were going to get destroyed last year at home with cutler at the helm.

My only glimmer of hope is how bad I thought they were going to get destroyed last year at home with cutler at the helm.
Cutler and a glimmer of hope in the same sentence! Squeeeeee!!!!:pbj:

Any given Sunday. Win the turnover battle and stop with the stupid penalties and we're in it.
Also, pull a Brady once in a while. Chuck it down field and pray for a PI. It's works for them, use it too.

And hey, this team can come up with some turnovers. Its a shame our turnover machine is injured but there are others on this team on D and ST that while may not be amazing all arounders, DO make plays.

If we win then I get my hopes up we have a legit chance of making the post season and that's when we historically lose to the Bills and just miss the post season.

But I just don't see us beating the pats this weekend.

Nothing points to 6-6 but we want to be 8-4

Never ceases to amaze me that any victory is taken for granted, no matter how it happened

I was about to start another "We are gonna lose thread"... but what for? you guys already know what is about to happen. This will be our superbowl, but we won't be taking home the trophy.

E30M3:

I hear ya 100%! I guess the glimmer of hope is the fact a “worse” dolphin team last year managed to take down the Brady bunch With Cutler of all QB’s

That’s why they play the game,just never know

It’s a glimmer but not much more

If Miami won this game given their injuries I’d call it one of the biggest upsets for the Dolphins in recent memory.

Back
Top Bottom