Lets Remember Charles Harris | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Remember Charles Harris

Hindsight is a bitch, ain't it? Unless you got a receipt for you wanting TJ Watt...
I wanted Watt at the time if for no other reason than his pedigree alone. Was not happy with the Charles Harris pick. I remember watching a breakdown of him with I believe Jon Gruden. They were working with several guys at his spot of that draft and to me, there seemed to be a big drop off in skill between Harris and the others. Still, seems like a good guy and I really do wish him the best.

How about let’s forget about another bust wasted 1st round pick that should be in his prime helping this team get us a championship.

Hindsight is a bitch, ain't it? Unless you got a receipt for you wanting TJ Watt...
I wasn’t pounding the table but at the moment I had a preference. No receipt though.

Maybe it helps my credibility if I mention that I live in Wisconsin and have become a fan of the badgers over the last decade. So I actually was far more familiar with Watt than Harris

Last edited:
Charles Harris says our GM is fkn Clueless. How can you draft a guy mid-first round with nothing 'great' about him, physically or 'know-how'. He was of less value than Ruddock.

Every GM makes mistakes, even Bellicheat, it’s the overall body of work that matters and Grier is doing just fine.

Every GM makes mistakes, even Bellicheat, it’s the overall body of work that matters and Grier is doing just fine.

Yeah there’s always people who idolize other teams drafts like the ravens and think Ozzie Newsome is some sort of super genius. But forget that they already traded the player they draft ahead of Lamar Jackson, people wiff because you don’t know if the players going to fit in your system as well as you hope you don’t know if the players work ethic and talent is going to continue to grow. It’s a crapshoot that you try to minimize the effect as much as possible. But to your point Chris Grier has done fairly well and oddly has done exceptionally well in the middle rounds finding solid contributing guys

Damn, I thought the guy died from the title.

Maybe he can get that spin move working with the Falcons.

Yep ... for a very low draft pick. The only question was whether we could get anything for him ... and in the end ... we got very little from this former 1st rounder, but you are correct ... we did get something.

I was referring to this part of your post: "and sincerely hope he catches on with some other team"

Yeah there’s always people who idolize other teams drafts like the ravens and think Ozzie Newsome is some sort of super genius. But forget that they already traded the player they draft ahead of Lamar Jackson, people wiff because you don’t know if the players going to fit in your system as well as you hope you don’t know if the players work ethic and talent is going to continue to grow. It’s a crapshoot that you try to minimize the effect as much as possible. But to your point Chris Grier has done fairly well and oddly has done exceptionally well in the middle rounds finding solid contributing guys

And Matt Elam/Breshad Perriman...

Harris was bad pick.. there nothing special about Harris. Tj watt should have been pick..maybe Atlanta might get his career going???

Back
Top Bottom