lets review this coming season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lets review this coming season

Lorenzo Rules

Active Roster
Reaction score
whats happening fellow finfans ?

after reading 4 different dolphin sites I am thinking this is how things may go and here is my three different possibilities that could occur.

1.) if our dense improves and our special teams could show us something i think with our offense being pittiful i can see us winning 5 games anything more would be great. ( possibility to win 6-10)

2.) if our tightends and fullbacks could get the ball more then that might be enough to cover up our inadequet wr corp. let me put it this way if our running game gets stuffed the we are in for such a bad season that 3 games may be all we can get. i hope that idoesnt happen.

3) if the defense, special teams, and most of the offense then i can honestly see us winning 8 games but realistictly i think unless we trade for a good wr i dont see our wr improving but if this happens the tightends should be used more and a two back and 3 te's sets would not be unwarrented.

we ought to bring in twomore wr's and one more olineman and 1 more cb but this only my opinion.

my theory is we live and die with wr corp and our defense. we know what we have in out rbs and oline but the though of several injuries keeps me up at night. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom