Lets take a poll. Who do you think will be our new Head Coach? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets take a poll. Who do you think will be our new Head Coach?

I like Carrol i think he became a more rounded coach when he went to coach @ USC.

Mora, Rivera, Cameron or Wisehimer(j/k).

Outside shot at Pete C.

If the bears win this week, count Rivera out.

What you guys are saying really upsets me, I sure hope Wayne is looking for the RIGHT coach and NOT the coach with the hottest name.

I like Carroll. He's intense, very smart, and he's the kind of coach that players will enjoy playing for in my opinion.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

If you think CHildress was the best candidate in 2004, and that Rivera is the best candidate this time around, I'm sure glad you aren't picking our next head coach. I'm glad we passed on Childress and will be happy to see Rivera land elsewhere.

Oh, yeah, be glad I'm not picking the coach...because the guy who did the picking made such an OUTSTANDING choice. :shakeno:

You just watch and learn.

I like Carroll. He's intense, very smart, and he's the kind of coach that players will enjoy playing for in my opinion.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

This may be the only time I have heard Carroll called intense. It's usually said he's laid back.

Back
Top Bottom