Let’s Talk About the Booth Review PI Call | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let’s Talk About the Booth Review PI Call

That saints game was fixed. Rules won’t change that kinda crap.
Exactly. That why refs have high tendency on helping "big" market teams like Steelers, Cowboys, Patriots, Broncos and LA Rams.

We’re sorry, we messed up again, see ya next week for some more blunders...

Yeah patriots get their win but yeah we shouldn’t have called those tripping penalties. Lol and regarding New England, for 20 years now they seem to have at least one game a year where they benefit from several bogus calls. Do we still have to call it a coincidence or are the refs officially favoring them?

Yeah patriots get their win but yeah we shouldn’t have called those tripping penalties. Lol and regarding New England, for 20 years now they seem to have at least one game a year where they benefit from several bogus calls. Do we still have to call it a coincidence or are the refs officially favoring them?

They need to figure out something here, otherwise the questioning and integrity of the league call outs are just going to grow louder and stronger ...

wWF bullshit , also the defenseless receiver is going too far, you have to be able to discern intent, our guy made a football play, broke up the pass and we get the pick, classic football, in this ear era it’s a foul cause he hit him violently gtfoh

It certainly seems that this version of PI review is a token gesture made under pressure that the league are hoping fails. As with any sport it's the incosistency that is maddening. Same with Holding calls.

I think this is correct.

The NFL didnt want this rule, because, How Dare we question their refs??

I think they are intentionally sabotaging the rule via arbitrary and subjective enforcement and interpretation of the rules.

Its bullshit, but pretty obvious to see. They want the fans to change their opinion of the rule, not to get the call right.

The NFL is at an all time high as far as it being unwatchable. For an entertainment industry it is absolutely god awful in being entertaining. And I’m sure people will scoff that a Dolphins fan saying that. But even neutral games I don’t care who wins are just not fun to watch. Refs love to hear their voice in the stadium and determine outcomes. The game is so soft now that in a few years I’m sure sacks will be called as roughing the passer.

that was last year...

So it happens again. I don’t see any other team getting called for PI (when it wasn’t called PI on the field) after a booth review. Lol twice on Miami though. I blame the saints for this crap.

To me it was the right call. Needham hooked him. It's unfortunate and untimely. But it was Pass Interference IMHO. It's tough to lose that way, but at least in a lost season we've witnessed a never let die attitude from Brian Flores' Miami Dolphins.

To me it was the right call. Needham hooked him. It's unfortunate and untimely. But it was Pass Interference IMHO. It's tough to lose that way, but at least in a lost season we've witnessed a never let die attitude from Brian Flores' Miami Dolphins.

Agreed! But part of the big problem is you know how often that happens in the league with no call? Hell the Patriots do it 99% of the time and nothing.
But the no call now counts with the game is literally in the balance?

The problem is that the NFL does not punish bad officiating. They are quick to punish players and fine and suspend them when they 'hit to hard' but when it comes to bad officiating it's like "oh well, we ****ed up. Sorry. Carry on."

The problem the NFL has now is that we all have HD TVs and the officiating errors are highlighted and in full view.

At least in soccer with VAR . . . they take the clear evidence and rule on it. With this type of replay, you have seen time and time again there is clear evidence and the refs still decide on whether it actually matters. Its not a proper way to officiate and gives the NFL too much power. They got the call right . . . but have been and will be calls where there is an obvious PI and they won't even look at it, let alone actually change the call.

But lets accept it because it benefits us today for draft position.

And I say that as a person that is absolutely cool with the result of losing the game . . . but that is hogwash cherry picking which calls to overturn. Flo has been on the wrong end of these all year. I understand his frustration.

And lol at the Jets Front office if winning/losing this game decides Gase's future to stay/go.

Back
Top Bottom