Letter To Dolphin Fans From Arizona Fan. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Letter To Dolphin Fans From Arizona Fan.

Dear Dolphin Fans,

I am writing you this message from the perspective of a life-long (64 years) Cardinals fan and a former high school English teacher (40 years) and varsity football head coach.

Good read

https://www.revengeofthebirds.com/2...back-for-miami-dolphins-fans-about-josh-rosen
Thank You Kind Sir!!! You are a breath of fresh air and a quality human being. Your analysis of Josh Rosen and the potential of Brian Flores is refreshing. I'm very intrigued by his skillset, but like most worried about his perceived attitude and demeanor. You've dampened those concerns and I truly appreciate what you've written. I'm more excited, after reading your letter and once again have high Hope's. Good luck to you and your Arizona Cardinals!!! Hope Murrey brings you much joy!!!

Good read. I was thinking earlier about Rosen's supposed "privileged" attitude. I imagine this shot to the gut of being traded will knock him down to earth and let him know that he is going to have to fight his way to the top on this stage.

While I wanted other prospects coming into the draft, Rosen and Fitzpatrick feel much better than Osweiler and Tannehill.

What a great letter! From a personality concern standpoint based on prevailing media perceptions, I believe that for most of us now intently interested and paying attention to all things Rosen, those kinds of trepidations no longer exist.

I hope the writer, Walter Mitchell, joins FH.

From Walter’s letter...

In watching and listening to his press conferences, I found him to be (most of the time) very articulate, insightful and self-reflective. However, there was one occasion after a bad loss where Josh was almost Cam Newton-esque (post Super Bowl loss) as Josh was refusing to answer the questions. He basically moped and scowled and snapped at the reporters throughout the entire interview.

Good read.
Going to Cardinal forums and reading threads on the trade, you get the sense that Rosen won them over.
Yeah, I read them also. A sizable number of fans wanted to give him a second year with better coaching and an OL. I saw absolutely no disparaging of his character or personality when I went through them last week.

Thank you for posting the letter which was a very nice read. I am not worried about Rosen's demeanor as he is still a young maturing individual. Many of his knocks are carried forward from his time at UCLA. One of them was when he put a hot tub in his dorm when he was a freshman. Are we knocking him because we did not think of that? He also made statements about college players should get paid to play. Not really a hard concept. Once again, I think this will go down as one of the all time great trades no matter how it works out. If he turns out to be our franchise, even more so. If he is a placeholder for our next QB, pretty cheap price tag.

Back
Top Bottom