Letting Landry walk could be like losing Welker | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Letting Landry walk could be like losing Welker

The point I was eluding to is that Landry is more than a bubble screen or slot WR. Landry with a real QB and real play calling; he will dominate. But, I understand that this consept is over your head.

Thank you. We need Landry...why be cheap now when this brother is the heart & soul....yes we could a Qb with leadership abilities that will mesh very well Landry. Landry needs to have a young gunslinger to build rapport with. Lost faith in tannehill. I hope we go QB round 1

Hmmmm I need to make a thread later...something that's been on my mind about TB.,,

It all comes down to the contract!

I would love to keep Landry on the team but it comes down to the terms of his contract- I would hope that it works for the team. Look at the bad contracts we have on the books right now and you can see the restraints they cause a team down the line.

Fixing Cap Hell is way harder than filling the position of slot receiver.

We made the mistake by not trading Landry last year. Landry, like welker is replaceable. Can’t fault the guy for getting every dollar he can but if the asking price is too high, let him walk.

It all comes down to the contract!

I would love to keep Landry on the team but it comes down to the terms of his contract- I would hope that it works for the team. Look at the bad contracts we have on the books right now and you can see the restraints they cause a team down the line.

Fixing Cap Hell is way harder than filling the position of slot receiver.

I really feel he is more than just a slot unfortunately but I do see where you're coming from. Hmmm I honestly feel like Landry might not be interested anymore....hmmmm he must love it in Miami tho....sad day for fins fans if Landry walks unable to compromise. Last thing I would dislike very much so is that if Tannenbaum flexes ego...this cannot be emotional they need to see this player as explosive, isn't that what this team needs. Landry has bailed this team out numerous occasions...sheesh some of you guys

L o y a l t y , right?

Excuse the typos. Gnarly cut to my hand putting out a fire this morning! Yikes no stitches but it will take time to heal. Yay for patience haha

He as a receiver is replaceable but what about the intangibles? Please Landry has Fire! Fire that this team needs. The right Qb and support could make a very happy & supportive Landry. Just my humbled opinion...i don't know sheet! Just using my intuition to feel this out.

Threads like this make me want to start my annual off-season hiatus from FH a week early.

Deserves presence he is the fire on this s q u a d. Don't underestimate the power of the heart. Landry has the aura and high awareness of a Star! Im going to trust he will e l e v a t e his game

We have 2 players who could be considered elite.. Suh & Landry.

We don't have any other players who even come close to being elite.

I think we should keep him purely for this reason.

My question to you is
What was Welker when he was here
I don't care if he went to the moon to play,
His production here was not very good

And you might want to stop the Landry to New England
drama because it's not going to happen...NEVER

Show me one example of Belichick paying a wide receiver
$14 or $15 million dollars...Heck Gronks base salary is a bit
over half of Landry's asking price (if believed) I'd
take Gronk over Landry 7 days a week/365 days a year
at nearly half price

Welker was very good when he was a Dolphin. I was actually shocked when they let him go. And what did they get for Welker? Samson Satele....haha, pathetic...

Back
Top Bottom