Le'Veon Bell's ugly training camp has Adam Gase headed right for disaster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Le'Veon Bell's ugly training camp has Adam Gase headed right for disaster

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Adam Gase has a Le’Veon Bell problem and it has nothing to do with whether the running back’s hamstrings are tight or not.

Bell has not had an impressive training camp. Anyone who has watched practice over the past two weeks would have Bell ranked third among the running backs with Frank Gore and rookie La’Mical Perine ahead of him if they were being honest

Not at all shocking. Pittsburgh had a toxic culture for awhile but many sides with Brown and Bell early. Both are proving they were a huge part of the problem

I don’t think bell is done. I think making the wrong decision about holding out, in addition to being led by Adam gase, has him feeling more out of place and lost than ever.

I believe bell needs a prominent role and strong leadership in able to get the most out of him. He doesn’t wake up for football until then

prima Donna for sure. But I believe he’s still one of the most talented RBs in football. NYJ was never a good fit for him. He was only there to save face after His decision to sit out since they offered the money

I don’t think bell is done. I think making the wrong decision about holding out, in addition to being led by Adam gase, has him feeling more out of place and lost than ever.

I believe bell needs a prominent role and strong leadership in able to get the most out of him. He doesn’t wake up for football until then

prima Donna for sure. But I believe he’s still one of the most talented RBs in football. NYJ was never a good fit for him. He was only there to save face after His decision to sit out since they offered the money

This is fair too. Either way point being is I think Bell has made some bad decisions that have greatly effected his career

Not at all shocking. Pittsburgh had a toxic culture for awhile but many sides with Brown and Bell early. Both are proving they were a huge part of the problem

I'm not sure that Bell was all that toxic. He just wanted to be paid more than the team was willing to pay. Holdouts happen.

Adam Gase has a Le’Veon Bell problem and it has nothing to do with whether the running back’s hamstrings are tight or not.

Bell has not had an impressive training camp. Anyone who has watched practice over the past two weeks would have Bell ranked third among the running backs with Frank Gore and rookie La’Mical Perine ahead of him if they were being honest

He'll also be the 4th best once Ballage gets to camp.

You do not sign RB to long-term contracts after their rookie deals. You just don't.

Also...Bell had 406 touches in 2017? Holy Christ. That's almost as many as Ricky had each of the two years Wannstedt ran him into the ground.

You do not sign RB to long-term contracts after their rookie deals. You just don't.

Also...Bell had 406 touches in 2017? Holy Christ. That's almost as many as Ricky had each of the two years Wannstedt ran him into the ground.

Welcome to FH... good first post! :up:

Check out the Lounge when you get a chance s'il vous plait.

Bell has not had an impressive training camp. Anyone who has watched practice over the past two weeks would have Bell ranked third among the running backs with Frank Gore and rookie La’Mical Perine ahead of him if they were being honest Speed Test

Back
Top Bottom