***Le'Von Bell Released Super Thread*** (merged X4) | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Le'Von Bell Released Super Thread*** (merged X4)

Because he is the exact opposite in what we want as a teammate. This locker room has been carefully crafted.. no interest throwing that off for a back that was good 3 years ago

It’s easier to read the threads already started on the subject, no?

Seems redundant to make people explain the same thing over and over again.

Because he is the exact opposite in what we want as a teammate. This locker room has been carefully crafted.. no interest throwing that off for a back that was good 3 years ago
That is my understanding as well. He is a negative in the locker room.

I’m seeing on Twitter we called to inquire about a trade for Bell and Bell’s preferred destination at own time was Miami. Seems too easy, not getting my hopes up. Then again not sure they should even be up, when was the last time Bell was good?

That is my understanding as well. He is a negative in the locker room.
Gotta dig at least past the surface. This article sums up who he was on the Jets and also who he was on the Steelers...until he missed game 1 in 2018:

Bell doesn’t see stars. He doesn’t create locker-room cliques. He unites.

“He’s one of the hardest-working players we have at practice,’’ offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains said. “Those are the type of guys you need when you’re trying to flip something and build something. You need your highest-paid players to be your hardest workers.’’

https://nypost.com/2019/10/26/jets-leveon-bell-displaying-his-leadership-through-adversity/

If they would have drafted JK Dobbins instead of Noah Igb (not going to even try to spell his last name), this probably wouldn't even be an issue. I would kick the tires on him.

I hope they give him a shot. Gaskin has been solid but not great. Brieda and Howard can kick rocks. They’ve been almost zero impact on our season so far.

Sign him immediately! Yeah, I get the - probably very valid - arguments against. But just to give him a chance to stick it to Gase and the Jets whilst still being paid by them on Sunday? Yes please!

Eff the stinking Jets.

I think he's going to the Chiefs although I don't see why they need a running back they have plenty

So I was right. Miami looking at signing Bell for 3 mil (+3mil from Jets) to replace Jordan Howard who they would release and take dead cap hit.

Bills of course in on anything. Maybe Bills and Dolphins want Jets playbook info? LOL NOT.

I would choose the Chiefs if I was Bell. If he wants to WIN and play with elite QB. Maybe Fins offering up most money. I can see Bills and Chiefs going less than 3 mil.

Back
Top Bottom