***Le'Von Bell Released Super Thread*** (merged X4) | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Le'Von Bell Released Super Thread*** (merged X4)

And really the way that gailey has been using gaskins as every down, screen game, motion out and between the tackles back, bell fits that role almost perfectly.

We need some more punch at RB but Bell is too expensive imo. I think his best days are behind him, do you guys agree? Or girls?

Has not been productive since 2017.......yes I know Gase but that's a long time in RB years.
I think this is something we need to consider. I get kicking the tires but Bell hasn’t been good for years and is always nursing hamstring injuries. What makes us think we’d be getting 2017 Bell? Don’t get caught up in names.

All i have heard around here the last few days is..."i would never draft a running back until the third round."..Yet,here you are ,wanting to
bring in a expensive,malcontent that hasn't done anything in a few years!!!!!
Here's your sign!!

I was asking this yesterday....but if you look at it; he has not been the same back since he left the Steelers. The Steelers RB's are always successful. The once constant here is the RB's behind the Steelers line, not the RB's themselves.

Its all good to Ask if we should go after him - Personally I think NO.

Bigger question is why would he sign with the Dolphins... What is he going to get from coming here? He will be in a rotation that has nothing to do with the performance of yesteryear and all about work and effort put in this week. He don't seem to fit that bill. Will he want to buy into that? Would he buy into the rebuilding process? Me thinks not!

He isnt expensive. the Jets are on the hook for his contract at least for this year. you can sign him for the vet min for 1 year at least. Oh but he hasnt performed with Gase as his head coach, the problem must be with Bell. But ya he is a ME guy who didnt want to be franchise tagged year after year at Pitts because he wanted to protect his future, what a selfish bas***d.

Has not been productive since 2017.......yes I know Gase but that's a long time in RB years.

Same could of been said of Ricky. If anything that year off helped Ricky physically and mentally.

28 years old, with a year of rest, or 3....because Adam Gase can't scheme up a running game worthy of Techno.

Send him a rediculously low prove it to me offer...If he bites, take a chance, If not then, even better, have a great life.

No thanks, he sucks, hasn't been relevant in forever, Gase or not. we don't need that clown with the culture we are building.

Back
Top Bottom