Life long fan from PA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Life long fan from PA

Devante’s_Inferno

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey all, born and raised phins fan from Pennsylvania, thought I'd sign up here since I'm more optimistic about the team now than I have been in a long time, maybe ever. My earliest memories are from the late 90's-early 2000's when we were good enough to win in the wild card round but then would get absolutely smoked in the divisional. I'm a Penn State alumnus so obviously Gesicki is my guy but I like a lot of the pieces we have in place and really love the direction the team is heading in right now. Look forward to talking with you all. Phins up.

Hey all, born and raised phins fan from Pennsylvania, thought I'd sign up here since I'm more optimistic about the team now than I have been in a long time, maybe ever. My earliest memories are from the late 90's-early 2000's when we were good enough to win in the wild card round but then would get absolutely smoked in the divisional. I'm a Penn State alumnus so obviously Gesicki is my guy but I like a lot of the pieces we have in place and really love the direction the team is heading in right now. Look forward to talking with you all. Phins up.
Welcome to the site Brother, just down the turnpike from ya! If you have any questions hit us up, we're happy to help! Phins up!

Back
Top Bottom