"like I said", Karlos Dansby needs to go! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"like I said", Karlos Dansby needs to go!

carlos has been one of our best players. wouldn't want to see our defense without him!

LOL love the thread title "Like I said."

OMG he says that way too much!!! I wonder when he snores at night, does he sound like, "Like I said"....(a snore sound),...."Like I said"...(a snore sound)... ?

Aside from his underachieving ways, this odd nuance just gets on my nerves.

Anyhow, I'm on board w/ the OP- never been a fan of his. He's got to go.

Jeez, I miss Zach.

He along with a lot of the other veterans want to be cut or run out of town.

I agree he hasnt lived up to expectations....But I wouldn't even consider letting him go unless I have a replacement in place....something we havent been doing lately with all these trades.

he cant be out of here soon enough.

team elected him "leadership" award huh? which ones, the ones who have already been ousted or the ones still here waisting the owners money?

as lazy and uninspired as this team has appeared over the last few years, the players must not be listening.

even jake long said in that mutiny meeting over the release of homey the clown in philbins office that the teams older guys havnt been doing enough in the leadership department. wow? really?

oh well. i guess the leadership award had to go somewhere. they probably drew a name out of a hat!!

:lol: @ him being considered a "leader" or "Team" guy. Yes he's considered that, by the lazy ass teammates that are on this team. They love the fact that he is always against authority/his coaches. The guy supports mediocrity, dude loved Sparano, loved Moore. So this so called "leader" is just a leader of losers. Now when a disciplinarian like Philbin, Coyle, or Sherman step up, his feelings are all hurt. He can't half ass his way around like he could with Sparano. Get him the **** off my team.

Where was his leadership last year when he showed up 30 pounds overweight and didn't even set up a single offseason work out? Oh his ass was on the couch counting his millions and eating his ass off, probably hoping that there is no season cause he's already paid anyways.

Yeah if we really are looking to the future it's gonna be two seasons before we make any noise dansby ain't getting any younger or more valuable than he is right now. Sell sell sell

His contract is too huge right now, but when the time is right. goodbye. country club. thats his name to me.

Are these the same teammates that voted Matt Moore team MVP last year?

If so that explains a lot.

If not Matt Moore then who????

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

We don't see what the team does... We just see him in the media.

Trading Danby could really tear this locker room apart and make it difficult for Philbin to succeed but I agree that they should get rid of him, especially if Long's injury is serious. This season is already done. Pick up more draft picks now and build through the draft. He was disappointing last season and runs his mouth too much. We have a young team and he is getting up there in age.

Maybe i'm the only one but i had high hopes for Dansby playing the middle in the 4/3. He came into camp in great shape and i was looking forward to a big year from him.

Having said that he is over paid and should use some of that money on speach lessons if he wants to speak at press conferences. Like i said.

If not Matt Moore then who????
You missed my point.

A team where Matt Moore is elected MVP, and a team who elects Karlos Dansby leader of the year, is a team comprised of scrubs who shouldn't elect on such matters.

and dude is hurt right now too. another obstacle. but when the time is right......

another team has to come calling for him too.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

I think alot of people here should take a looksie at Austin Spitler. He has been playing really well. Coverage and run D. Dude has bulked up.

Back
Top Bottom