Like it or not Carter demands respect | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Like it or not Carter demands respect

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know many fans are torn in their opinon about Carter. If you like him or not he is going help this team. Even if he doesn't have a CC like season he will be on the feild, and the D has to think about him. Imagine the scenario for opposing DCs. Do we double Chambers and Make Carter beet us? Do we double Carter and make Chambers beet us? Do we stack the box to stop Ricky, and put Chambers and Carter in 1 on 1 coverage? Then throw in the x factor(our 4th round rookie sensation) McMichael do we just let LBs leaving our safetys for CC squared? The bottom line is Carter is a HOF player and DC have to deal with that. He will demand 10x the respect OG got on the feild, that has to free up someone.

The rest of the NFL has no idea what is coming, people can say all they want about Cris Carter, the fact is he'll be another threat, kinda like geexer Jerry Rice is in Oakland. Everyone thought he was done after the kneee injury and look at him now. A possible Pro Bowler still. Cris Carter has the best hads in the game now than Gadsden out. Carter will help improve CHambers #'s significantly. Wait and see! GO DOLPHINS!!

I’m not just saying this because he is a Dolphin, but Carter IS a cancer. Ever hear him when he is miked? Advice? Encouragement? Or friggin condescending belittlement? Take your pick. If I were an up-and-coming receiver, I would never ever want to have good ole CC as a “mentorâ€Â.

What will happen with #80. Will McKnight part with it? You know that there will be a lot of money to exchange hands for that one. James is bitter that he will not get that much playing time and now he will more that likely give up his jersey.

ira

Originally posted by bills_phan
You guys are reaching!

How is that reaching? Anyone that watches football knows Carter is a better WR than Gadsen. It may take him a week or 2 to get there, but he is deffinitly an upgrade. Before Feidler went down this was already the 6th highest scoring team in the NFL. Carter should be rolling by the time Jay gets back, and when he does this offense will be very dngerous.

WAS a better WR than Gadsen. He's 38 now...over the hill!
Oh, and here's a news flash for you: Fiedler is not that good.

He is 36 untill next month. Last year he had 70 receptions, and he didn't have to go through the gruleing training camp. I know Jay isn't that good, but he knows how to play the role of caretaker. He has done nothing to hurt the Dolphins chances of winning this season, and that is all we ask of the QB since he has so much talent around him, and on the other side of the ball. Why don't you tell Denver fans how bad he is?

New flash guys: Jay is pretty damn good. It was glaringly apparent Sunday. He ain't Bledsoe. But he's deceptively effective. You don't get that kind of winning percentage by accident. I cannot wait for him to get back and in step.

Good thing Gadsden and Fiedler were gone though. Remember how they ate Nate Clements for breakfast last year?? :lol:

Also, I love how Cris Carter's age just keeps going up by the day. Last Friday, he was 31 years old. Today in this thread, he's 38 (according to Jills fans).

Carter is 36. He was born 11/25/1965.

hey buddy, we've had two 11-5 seasons with Jay at the helm?
That a bad quarterback does not make.........:goof:

Hi folks. As someone familiar with Chris Carter I have to say that he ain't all that. He still may have the hands but he for sure doesn't have the wheels anymore to be a real threat. He was definitely the #2 receiver in Minnesota and most teams in the NFC figured out that if you doubled Moss and kept him from beating you Carter would catch the occasional ball but he sure isn't the gamebreaker anymore. I'd guess teams will concentrate on Chambers and take their chances with the lesser receivers.

And BTW Chrissy's leadership?? Don't make me laugh. His actions speak louder than his words. He's nothing more than a self centered affogant sob. If he pulls the same crap with the phins as he did with the queens some one will most likely punch him out. The only reason he's playing is for the chance to get that SB ring he has never gotten.

Fiedler is not that good?

... YOU as a Bills fan should know how good Fiedler is. The Bills are Fiedler's personal b!tch!

You better know how lucky you were that Lucas was playing QB instead of Fiedler. If not we blow your sorry team out. Live it up, payback is coming.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom