Like I've said all along.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Like I've said all along....

GeauxFinns3705

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
...we are a resilent football team. :oops:

Still not happy with the defense, still not ready to give Ginn all kinds of props....

But my biggest problem with this team was because they seem to quit; they don't play hard. Tonight, they didn't quit, they played hard.

Henne was outstanding...far better than I expected. I do owe him a respite. If he is like this, he is going to be outstanding for us.

I also want to give the Oline some props. I have been extremely hard on them; tonight they were good.

I still think Will Allen needs to go away. He is a big time liability. But thats talk for another day.

Tonight, the Fins made us all proud.

I've been skeptical Henne would perform like this immediately. He certainly made me a believer tonight...not just how he played, but also how he led, kept his cool, and even how he spoke to the media after the game. It is his team now.

Every game will not be as great as this one, but I trust that he *can* lead this team. And he single-handedly made me believe it's not a pipedream that we can contend this year for the division...I had all but given up and resigned myself to "watching the development of the young players."

It's a bye week now and I'm thinking maybe the FO does make a move to get Henne the final weapon in a playmaker receiver. They also have to figure out what to do about the loss of Cobbs, who is probably out for the year. But we can speculate over all this in the coming week. For now, we enjoy. :)

Back
Top Bottom