Like Zach i like being the underdog | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Like Zach i like being the underdog

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
What lies beneath is truely amazing, its takes guts, and skill, and HEART to Achieve Greatness... Gets go DOLPHINS...

Originally posted by corona683
not in the so called expert picks ...

everybody in the city of buffalo is picking the bills. i mean everyone. they think the dolphins suck. plain and simple. they really are beliveing all the hype. they believe our stats tell who we really are after two games. you read the articles and they read as if this has been a whole season already. :lol:

not just the city of buffalo all the sports announcers , EVERY friggin body..

This is a funny thread. Miami is favored people! The Bills are the underdog coming to a stadium near you.

But I agree, I like being the underdog! The city of Buffalo does think the Dolphins suck but that's irrelevant. This is sadly the toughest game for us for a while. After this game our next 3 opponents have a combined record of ZERO for SIX in 2003....

Last edited by a moderator:
God bless everyone for trying to make this game so important. It obviously goes without saying thateach divisional game is important. But, The Bills need to show me a litle more than Picking on the runless patriots. And the weaponless Jags. I think this bully is going to meet his match this Sunday night. The Phins are exactly in the position we want them to be....They're pi$$ed off!! And the next person who tells me that our Secondary can't handle them is going to have a foot broke off in there a$$! It's pretty damn obvious that We were working on our zone coverage those first two game. We'll be back to playing lights out press for this one. It's impossible that the leagues best secondary can be suddenly ranked 32 out of 32 without admitting that they were trying something new. But, I digress Bills fans, you go ahead and bring that lame a$$ running game into our house and you try to pick on our pi$$ed off pro bowl secondary. I'll bet half of my points on the fact that you get less than 250 passing yards!

Originally posted by corona683
What lies beneath is truely amazing, its takes guts, and skill, and HEART to Achieve Greatness... Gets go DOLPHINS...

This is all fine if they use it to their advantage and play like it. But if they come out playing like dogs, we be in trouble. But i doubt it, not at home and prime time. That's usually when they bring their A+ game.

I really believe that the Texans game was a result of some very stale play. Wanny didn't allow much contact in training camp, and that seemed to show on the field. However, this could be a blessing in disguise. I would rather that the Phins faced some major adversity early on, as it will help them in December.

Oh, btw, all those Bill fans who think that Spikes has something to prove. Yes, he certainly has. Imagine though, that you are a future hall of fame linebacker who has been written off by most major critics...yes Junior will show up on Sunday. Maybe he has lost a step, but then he had one to lose. As for his intensity, ther are few who can match it.

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST
God bless everyone for trying to make this game so important. It obviously goes without saying thateach divisional game is important. But, The Bills need to show me a litle more than Picking on the runless patriots. And the weaponless Jags. I think this bully is going to meet his match this Sunday night. The Phins are exactly in the position we want them to be....They're pi$$ed off!! And the next person who tells me that our Secondary can't handle them is going to have a foot broke off in there a$$! It's pretty damn obvious that We were working on our zone coverage those first two game. We'll be back to playing lights out press for this one. It's impossible that the leagues best secondary can be suddenly ranked 32 out of 32 without admitting that they were trying something new. But, I digress Bills fans, you go ahead and bring that lame a$$ running game into our house and you try to pick on our pi$$ed off pro bowl secondary. I'll bet half of my points on the fact that you get less than 250 passing yards!

Damn dude.. you sound excatly like a Raiders fan... you sure you're not sporting some black a silver???

Originally posted by phinphan
I really believe that the Texans game was a result of some very stale play. Wanny didn't allow much contact in training camp, and that seemed to show on the field. However, this could be a blessing in disguise. I would rather that the Phins faced some major adversity early on, as it will help them in December.

Oh, btw, all those Bill fans who think that Spikes has something to prove. Yes, he certainly has. Imagine though, that you are a future hall of fame linebacker who has been written off by most major critics...yes Junior will show up on Sunday. Maybe he has lost a step, but then he had one to lose. As for his intensity, ther are few who can match it.

As long as we profit from the early, major adversity, it is not all for naught. If we learned the valuable lesson from it, it can only help us later on.

Back
Top Bottom