Lindsay | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lindsay

Lindsay runs like a very hungry animal. A trait the others lack.

There are two basic running styles. There's what I call the selective runner - he gets the handoff, waits a second for a hole to develop, and runs through it. Some backs have great success with this style. Gaskin doesn't. Then there's the back who gets the handoff, heads straight to the hole, and finds a crease somewhere in the hole. That appears to be Lindsey. When he's hits the hole, he's full speed. I prefer that type runner

5-7 record , Grier and Flores are geniuses. Their plan is to go undefeated the rest of the way and go 10-7.
Consider this.

The Dolphins had one team with a perfect season using their "no-name" offensive line.
The Dolphins may be about to have a Super Bowl winning team that had a 7-string losing streak.

Which do you consider would be the most "awe inspiring" achievement, the team that smashed all comers in their mouths or the team that got off the mat 7 times before smashing all the remaining comers in their mouth?

Or better yet, the only team ever to do both - LOL

I was coming back from a hunt trip on Tuesday and saw him hit the wire, all I could think about was hoping we would snag him being in good position on it. So glad they did, it was a great trigger pull.
Here, pull this - LOL

While you may be a bit closer with your psycho-analogy, many people think schizophrenia means paranoid, but it just means inability to think clearly. I'm just saying this based on my one semester of psych 101 in college, which makes me an expert. And I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
And?

Nothing else going on there worth talking about? - LOL

Back
Top Bottom