Line In The Sand...Will You Jump?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Line In The Sand...Will You Jump??

vt_dolfan

E tū iho nei, tū iho nei, hī!
Reaction score
Since it at least looks like Ricky Williams will be wearing a fins jersey next year...how many of you will cross the line....and quit rooting for the Phins. Nows your chance to say it publicly before it becomes official either way.

Personally....Im staying put. Run Ricky Run.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that really any True Dolphins fan that visits this site would never stop rooting for them regardless of who suits up... There ya go, there's your answer to your question and thread... Mods, you can now do away with this thread.. thank you, and GOODNIGHT!!!!

If you stop[ rooting for the Dolphins because Ricky came back, then you are not a true Dolphins fan.

Thers no need to cross any lines He'd just be the first fin I ever Hated.but its not a prob cuz he aint commin back and if he does you can pm me and tell me how dumb I am but that wont happen eaither.

fishfan34 said:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that really any True Dolphins fan that visits this site would never stop rooting for them regardless of who suits up... There ya go, there's your answer to your question and thread... Mods, you can now do away with this thread.. thank you, and GOODNIGHT!!!!

How many Ricky threads have you read..where someone stated if he comes back..Im rooting for someone else. Well..I have read some. And nows their chance to back it up. You answered..so the thread couldnt have been that bad.

Whatttttt?

Do I want to see RW come back? No! But if he does, he better be decent or the fans will boo him out of the stadium & he'll quit again. And No, I'd never jump ship. What a dumb question.:shakeno:

vt_dolfan said:
How many Ricky threads have you read..where someone stated if he comes back..Im rooting for someone else. Well..I have read some. And nows their chance to back it up. You answered..so the thread couldnt have been that bad.

That's why I said "any TRUE dolphins fan". I doubt any of those people will really quit rooting for the dolphins if ricky comes back, and if they do, then they are not and never were, TRUE dolphins fans... Count em, how many people have reponsponded to this thread so far saying they would stop rooting for the dolphins... and Losman, Justasportsfan, clumpy, LT21.. those guys don't count.. :lol: Look, I don't mean to bash your thread, i'm simply saying that IMO my thoughts will be echoed throughout this entire thread.. that people might be upset, might not like the move, might even curse Nick Saban, but, I don't think any TRUE fan will disown this team...

NYFINNER said:
Do I want to see RW come back? No! But if he does, he better be decent or the fans will boo him out of the stadium & he'll quit again. And No, I'd never jump ship. What a dumb question.:shakeno:

:yeahthat:

WTF? :laugh:

Rule #1:Thou shall root for the Dolphins till the day you die!

:rtfm:

fishfan34 said:
That's why I said "any TRUE dolphins fan". I doubt any of those people will really quit rooting for the dolphins if ricky comes back, and if they do, then they are not and never were, TRUE dolphins fans... Count em, how many people have reponsponded to this thread so far saying they would stop rooting for the dolphins... and Losman, Justasportsfan, clumpy, LT21.. those guys don't count.. :lol: Look, I don't mean to bash your thread, i'm simply saying that IMO my thoughts will be echoed throughout this entire thread.. that people might be upset, might not like the move, might even curse Nick Saban, but, I don't think any TRUE fan will disown this team...

And thats what I hope to see everyone say....like him or not...a true dolphins fan has to be just a little bit hyped to think of what next season has in store.

I'll never quit loving the Dolphins, despite RopeWeed. Hell, I didn't desert them when Thurman Thomas came on for his spite stint with us in 2000.

Back
Top Bottom