Linebacker Position??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Linebacker Position???

Who would u like to see start at outside linebacker for us next year?

• Morlon Greenwood

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Eddie Moore

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Draft Pick(explain)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Veteran(explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(explain)

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

brad_bulldawg54

Practice Squad
Reaction score
hey guys i was wondering isnt morlon greenwood a RFA,,,and if he is has anyone showed interest in him? and say morlon dont comeback next year what do u guys think we should do,,,,me personally i would like to see what eddie moore can do!!!!!!

He is an RFA, no one signed him to an offer, he is expected to sign his one year tender sheet this week, and he will be pushed in camp by Moore if Moore is healthy.

I voted draft pick because I like that talent of both Williams and Vilma.

Though I am well aware that even if drafted neither would start until 2005.

I think that LB is a big need in this draft. Seau and Greenwood will probably both go at the end of this season.

We need to get someone now that can learn for a year then start next. I'm not convinced that Jenkins can start.

Morlon is a RFA but will sign the tender, if he hasn't already....Moore was picked up as a SSOLB in our scheme and I think the plans are for him to replace Jr. This situation is kinda interesting and I see the Fins going after a WSOLB in this draft as they see Greenwood as a ZT replacement....If Moore shows some promise, and the rookie they draft shows some promise, we would be ok after next year when Jr. retires...As far as backup, I guess whoever shows the most (Moore or Draftee) would get the playing time. Abendeyo and Jenkins are more of STers...

You've got the spots a bit backward Larry, Greenwood is the SLB and Seau is the WLB. Moore could likely play either, if healthy. As to Greenwood playing MLB, that has been specultated but I don't think he's a big enough hitter for MLB. He could do the drop back coverage part though.

Voted for Morlon because I would rather see Moore take-over or relieve JR.
Wouldn't be upset if a LB was selected first (As long as Snee was selected in 3rd or late 2nd(move-up)).

thers no way JR. will be replaced this year hes to much of a leader....the only one that might get replaced is morlon,,,,maybe he should focus a little more on football than his so called rap carrer...

Greewood till somebody else prove that they're better. I highly doubt that we'd take a LB in round one and Moore and Jenkins haven't played a down at LB yet in the NFL.

Ozzy rules!!

<-- figures MG will be back next year after he doesn't get much attention in FA.

Greenwood is fine at SSLB. He only plays something liek 40% of the snaps so it is by no means a spot to spend our #1 pick on

Back
Top Bottom