Linehan Issues Warning about Culpepper (Good Warning) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Linehan Issues Warning about Culpepper (Good Warning)

Nick Saban called our plays about halfway through the season last year?? Well that's freaking news to me!!! All I remember him was making a statement in philosophy "feed the studs" and Linehan went ahead and did that. For some reason I get the idea that Saban was the type that if someone had an idea of what might work, he'd do the opposite just so he wouldn't have to say "well, it was his idea and it worked, not mine". Saban calling offensive plays... that's just hilarious.

I thought I was on the third side or somewhere in the middle but they say I'm a hater so i'm just rollin with it :lol:

You know what i can't wait for,,,,
When this man comes back and terrorizes the nfl again,,i'am glad i've been on the record in supporting him and debating all the daunte haters on this board for months.

It will be sweet revenge to rub it in some of these people's faces whose argument is always the same when it comes to daunte,,

UUUUUHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHHHH DAUNTE NO GOOD NO MOSS,or the logical,uuhhhhh duhhhhhhh daunte already have chance he suck get rid him,

I think the majority of people on this board at least the ones who have football intellect realize if you combine someone with the talent of this man with the size chip that he's going to play with,,,,,,,man,i'am just glad he's on my team,,,,,but if you disagree without logical reason uuhhhhhh believe me, i'am never gonna let you forget.!!

Actually, if memory serves me, we started winning when Linehan was moved from calling the plays down from the box, to calling the plays frome the sidelines.

Actually, if memory serves me, we started winning when Linehan was moved from calling the plays down from the box, to calling the plays frome the sidelines.

yup...me too.. and Nicktator never called the plays. I think on the whole about this "selective" memory thing Scott did ok. In the heat of the moment we were hard on him but after some time has tempered the view, he turned out not so bad...we (most of us I think) really liked his "downfield" policy. In fairness, it takes some time to discover what will work with the people you DO have and in retrospect, I think that's what we saw last year. It took Scott a while to learn how to drive the "new" personnel in "his" offense. I had hope ALL last season that Moooolarky would get "his" epiphany too... never happened.

I don't agree that's the case. Most people are like me. They have become skeptical and believe the team needs a contingency plan.
I was excited when Saban traded for DC. I bought his replica jersey for 75.00 before the season.

I bought it 2 !! :confused:

:lol:

I don't know if I have ever read an article that says so little. First, the author claims Linehan was Culpepper's OC in Miami. :smackhead1:Then he says Linehan hasn't even talked to Culpepper other than in the pre-season.

It doesnt say he was Dauntes OC in Miami, it says Minnesota, where he WAS Dauntes OC for 3 years, and led the top offense in the NFL.

I will believe that DC was a product of the 'environment' in MIN until he proves otherwise .....

Equally, Montana was a product of the environment in SF ....

The only 2 modern day QBs to NOT be products of their environments were MARINO and ELWAY ...

All that being said, since DC is here in MIA .... I do wish him much success. Noone knows what the next couple months will tell about his health, recovery, and ultimate capability to lead this team -- and it is ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVENT what he accomplished in MIN ... he is at square 1 here in MIA.

IF he wins games here, regardless of performance, everyone will 'love' him. IF he doesn't, then everyone will look specifically at his performance.

I "NEVER HAVE"...and "STILL HAVE NOT"...given up on Culpepper.Until I see proof that Cam is going a different direction,I will continue to pull for Culp.Word has it,from Cameron himself,that Daunte has and is working out like a madman on a mission.Daunte himself has proclaimed that there is no pain since the cleaning out of his knee.I still believe that if we go into '07 with a healthy Daunte.....he's as good.....if not better.....than what most of the other teams have to offer at the position.I realize that alot of you guys'll think I'm on drugs,but I still believe in him..........

It doesnt say he was Dauntes OC in Miami, it says Minnesota, where he WAS Dauntes OC for 3 years, and led the top offense in the NFL.

It was updated. It originally said he was his OC in Minnesota and Miami.

He was hurt right, is not as if he was fully recovered right.
He may comeback to form and if he did he'll be the best we've had since Dan.

As I tried to point out earlier, the blog was edited. It originally stated Linehan was the OC for Culpepper with the Vikings and Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom