Linehan Issues Warning about Culpepper (Good Warning) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Linehan Issues Warning about Culpepper (Good Warning)

I miss Scott Linehan. I thought he was a great coach that the player's loved, and he has a brilliant offensive mind as well. Its good to know that one of the league's best minds still believes in Culpepper. I wish more people followed his lead.

"I know with his injuries, Daunte has kind of fallen off the map. But you better watch out. That guy will be back."

Who knows Daunte better than Scott ? He has no special interest in praising him unlike what Garrett said in his interview.

Great! If Linehan feels so strong about CPEP, let's trade CPEP for Bulger straight up!

It's going to be interesting to see how this pans out, there are apparently two sides to the camp, either you get labled a lover or a hater of Daunte Culpepper, however one thing honestly remains the same, no one knows exactly what is going to happen.

It's going to be interesting to see how this pans out, there are apparently two sides to the camp, either you get labled a lover or a hater of Daunte Culpepper, however one thing honestly remains the same, no one knows exactly what is going to happen.

That's an excellent point, hater. :D

Great! If Linehan feels so strong about CPEP, let's trade CPEP for Bulger straight up!
:lol:

I don't know if I have ever read an article that says so little. First, the author claims Linehan was Culpepper's OC in Miami. :smackhead1:Then he says Linehan hasn't even talked to Culpepper other than in the pre-season.

It's amazing to me the way some people almost seem to want Culpepper to fail. I want him to be fantastic, set records and take the Phins to a Superbowl victory every year. Okay, I know that's not going to happen but I want success for the Miami Dolphins. I don't know if it is going to happen (Nobody does) but wouldn't it be great if Culpepper could turn out to be the answer for Miami? Why have some people 'got it in' for him?

"I know with his injuries, Daunte has kind of fallen off the map. But you better watch out. That guy will be back."

Who knows Daunte better than Scott ? He has no special interest in praising him unlike what Garrett said in his interview.

If he's so high on him why doesn't he offer us a 2nd rd pick for him? Bulger is nothing special.

It's amazing to me the way some people almost seem to want Culpepper to fail. I want him to be fantastic, set records and take the Phins to a Superbowl victory every year. Okay, I know that's not going to happen but I want success for the Miami Dolphins. I don't know if it is going to happen (Nobody does) but wouldn't it be great if Culpepper could turn out to be the answer for Miami? Why have some people 'got it in' for him?

I don't agree that's the case. Most people are like me. They have become skeptical and believe the team needs a contingency plan.
I was excited when Saban traded for DC. I bought his replica jersey for 75.00 before the season.

i love to hear that, Linehans the man too bad we only could experience him on the offense for a year before turning it over to some idiot hah

Back
Top Bottom